Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 14-10-2017 08:20 PM

is there a GPA requirement for the GA programme? i know the MA one will sure have la but anyone knows if they accept second lower hons for GA?

zarray 16-10-2017 09:25 PM

2018 Management Associate Programme

Hi guys,

I applied for the MA programme, along with Graduate Associate(Technology & Operations) and also the Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme(BAGIP).

Seems like DBS is processing my MA application first whereas my GA and BAGIP submission status is still "under consideration".

As part of the MA application, I've done the Pymetrics games and then the Predictive Learning Indicator(PLI) online assessment on 20/9/17 and have had no response the past 3 weeks. Anyone else got invited for the video interview stage yet?

*PS: Just a note to anyone doing the PLI online assessment to please have a stopwatch on hand. The web portal used has a poor on-screen stopwatch(which only shows no. of minutes remaining. Does not show no. of seconds remaining) at the top of the page however the assessment requires you to scroll down the webpage to complete the series of questions so you won't be able to see the stopwatch and lose track of time...

Unregistered 18-10-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarray (Post 101003)
Hi guys,

I applied for the MA programme, along with Graduate Associate(Technology & Operations) and also the Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme(BAGIP).

Seems like DBS is processing my MA application first whereas my GA and BAGIP submission status is still "under consideration".

As part of the MA application, I've done the Pymetrics games and then the Predictive Learning Indicator(PLI) online assessment on 20/9/17 and have had no response the past 3 weeks. Anyone else got invited for the video interview stage yet?

*PS: Just a note to anyone doing the PLI online assessment to please have a stopwatch on hand. The web portal used has a poor on-screen stopwatch(which only shows no. of minutes remaining. Does not show no. of seconds remaining) at the top of the page however the assessment requires you to scroll down the webpage to complete the series of questions so you won't be able to see the stopwatch and lose track of time...

The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best!

Unregistered 19-10-2017 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101054]The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best![/QUOTE

I just completed my video interview but shouldn't the panel interview stage only commence Jan 18 as stated in their selection process on the website?

Unregistered 19-10-2017 04:46 PM

did the MA video interview a few days ago,

got the invite for MAckathon today

all the best guys

Unregistered 20-10-2017 01:53 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101077]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101054)
The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best![/QUOTE

I just completed my video interview but shouldn't the panel interview stage only commence Jan 18 as stated in their selection process on the website?

Eh is yours the GA for SME banking? If I did the first stage, but not proceeding to video interview means more or less rejected?

Unregistered 20-10-2017 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101091]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101077)

Eh is yours the GA for SME banking? If I did the first stage, but not proceeding to video interview means more or less rejected?

Mine was GA for Ops. I received the video interview invitation 2 days after completing the online test. Not sure if this applies to everyone though, they did state that we have up till Dec 17 for all rounds before panel. I guess there's still hope for you and me, but I'd keep looking elsewhere in the meantime. Cheers

Unregistered 22-10-2017 01:11 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the case study part entails? Received a call shortly after the video interview asking for a case study + panel interview. Thanks!

Unregistered 23-10-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101141)
Hi,

Does anyone know what the case study part entails? Received a call shortly after the video interview asking for a case study + panel interview. Thanks!

probably some role playing exercise, is yours the OPS GE program?

Unregistered 23-10-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101162)
probably some role playing exercise, is yours the OPS GE program?

Yes, i was referring to the Graduate Associate Programme - Operations. Thanks though!

Unregistered 24-10-2017 02:46 PM

Anybody applied for the GE SME and went to the video interviewing stage already?

Unregistered 25-10-2017 05:13 PM

2018 Graduate Associate Programme – Small Medium Enterprises (SME) Banking Singapore
Submission Status: Completed – Updated: Oct 11, 2017

My status changed to completed means what sia.. I only did tests but not the video interview

Unregistered 28-10-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101054)

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best!

Any tips for the pymetric online game?

Unregistered 28-10-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarray (Post 101003)
Hi guys,

Any tips for the pymetric games?

boomboom 08-11-2017 08:47 PM

Anyone got reply after video interview?

Unregistered 08-11-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomboom (Post 101599)
Anyone got reply after video interview?

Which program did you apply to?

boomboom 09-11-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101603)
Which program did you apply to?

SME program

Unregistered 09-11-2017 07:45 PM

Hi, I was called up earlier this week and was told I'm shortlisted for the panel interview. Does anyone know what is the case study about and what kinds of questions they are more likely to ask? (Any technical questions involved?)

Unregistered 09-11-2017 07:52 PM

I applied for the SME program and my status got stuck at Schedule Interview for quite some time already, anybody went ahead for the video interview can share some insights on it?

Unregistered 09-11-2017 08:20 PM

avenue curtis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101646)
Hi, I was called up earlier this week and was told I'm shortlisted for the panel interview. Does anyone know what is the case study about and what kinds of questions they are more likely to ask? (Any technical questions involved?)

Technical qns depends on what prog you applied to. So which did you apply?

Unregistered 09-11-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101652)
Technical qns depends on what prog you applied to. So which did you apply?

I applied for the Ops programme..wonder what kind of case study they will give..

plssendhelp 10-11-2017 11:28 AM

Help please

Guys,

I need some help. I applied to the GA Program - Consumer Banking Group (Distribution) and did the online tests, but was not tasked/emailed to do the video tests.

However, I read that some people have even completed their video interviews and have been shortlisted for the panel interviews. Are my chances gone? Anyone who applied to Consumer Banking Group (Distribution) who has done the video interviews or/and progressed to panel interviews?

Thank you very much in advance! :(

Unregistered 13-11-2017 02:42 PM

Bump

Bump please

Unregistered 13-11-2017 04:12 PM

Anyone got called up for the GA O&T panel interview stage yet?

Unregistered 13-11-2017 07:22 PM

Avenue Prozes

Hi I just moved on to the video interviewing stage for SME banking.

Anybody can share some tips on the questions??

Unregistered 13-11-2017 08:30 PM

Video interview

Hi,

When did you receive the notice to do the video interview?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101763)
Hi I just moved on to the video interviewing stage for SME banking.

Anybody can share some tips on the questions??

Unregistered 13-11-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plssendhelp (Post 101673)
Guys,

I need some help. I applied to the GA Program - Consumer Banking Group (Distribution) and did the online tests, but was not tasked/emailed to do the video tests.

However, I read that some people have even completed their video interviews and have been shortlisted for the panel interviews. Are my chances gone? Anyone who applied to Consumer Banking Group (Distribution) who has done the video interviews or/and progressed to panel interviews?

Thank you very much in advance! :(

same...i did the online tests more than two weeks ago but got no notification from them. from a HR perspective, this could mean our scores were not good enough so we are on hold at the moment...

they usually invite those who scored X and above for the video interview first etc

sigh one can only hope for the best now..

Unregistered 15-11-2017 02:55 PM

Bump

Same as the previous guy. Did anyone get contacted for video interview/panel interview for GA CBG (Distribution)? Kindly advice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101767)
same...i did the online tests more than two weeks ago but got no notification from them. from a HR perspective, this could mean our scores were not good enough so we are on hold at the moment...

they usually invite those who scored X and above for the video interview first etc

sigh one can only hope for the best now..

Unregistered 16-11-2017 02:31 PM

Bump

Bump please

Unregistered 20-11-2017 09:29 AM

Bump

BUMP - any1 for CBG (Distribution) that made it to the video interview stage? if so, when?
Been waiting for 2 months

Unregistered 23-11-2017 01:42 PM

Hi, has anyone who went for the panel interview last week or the week before gotten an offer/rejection yet?

Unregistered 23-11-2017 07:25 PM

Hey guys,

Especially to those who applied for CBG-Distribution, I can understand your pain and frustration as I’ve also been waiting for quite awhile.

I just received an email from DBS this morning saying there’s too many applicants and they promised to get back to us by early December. Not sure if anyone else got this email and if this email is a good or bad news. But at least it’s some form of communication eh?

Fight on guys.

Unregistered 24-11-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102105)
Hey guys,

Especially to those who applied for CBG-Distribution, I can understand your pain and frustration as I’ve also been waiting for quite awhile.

I just received an email from DBS this morning saying there’s too many applicants and they promised to get back to us by early December. Not sure if anyone else got this email and if this email is a good or bad news. But at least it’s some form of communication eh?

Fight on guys.

Hi, have you done the panel interview? And if so, when?
Thanks!

Unregistered 24-11-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102175)
Hi, have you done the panel interview? And if so, when?
Thanks!

Nope, not yet. Still waiting..

I Guess that email is like a double edge sword? It’s either please wait you’re being rejected or please wait, we wanna see if we still can fit you into an interview slot hahah.

Unregistered 28-11-2017 04:06 PM

Sian

Hi, have you done the video interview?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102184)
Nope, not yet. Still waiting..

I Guess that email is like a double edge sword? It’s either please wait you’re being rejected or please wait, we wanna see if we still can fit you into an interview slot hahah.

Unregistered 05-12-2017 01:14 PM

Anyone received any response from DBS so far? Offer/rejection/panel interview etc?

Unregistered 05-12-2017 09:32 PM

?

Hi,

1) which stream?

2) have you gone for video interview?

3) when was your panel interview?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102801)
Anyone received any response from DBS so far? Offer/rejection/panel interview etc?

Unregistered 06-12-2017 12:10 PM

Hi,
I applied for the Ops Programme. Went for the panel interview ard 2 weeks ago and was told they will inform me of the results in 2 weeks but got no response so far. Checked the career portal and seems like my application is still under 'schedule interview'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102923)
Hi,

1) which stream?

2) have you gone for video interview?

3) when was your panel interview?

Unregistered 12-12-2017 01:16 PM

DBS Graduate Associate Programme - Operations

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102938)
Hi,
I applied for the Ops Programme. Went for the panel interview ard 2 weeks ago and was told they will inform me of the results in 2 weeks but got no response so far. Checked the career portal and seems like my application is still under 'schedule interview'

Hi, could you share about your application event timeline? According to the job advertisement, I thought that they would schedule the panel interview in 2018. Hmm...

Unregistered 15-12-2017 09:30 AM

CBG (Distribution)

Hi guys,

Anyone who received this email from CBG got the invite to do the video interview?z

Been a month since this email

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102105)
Hey guys,

Fight on guys.