Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

samtanjw 08-10-2014 03:21 PM

Singtel Management Associate Program 2015
 
Hi Guys,

Just thought i'll start up the thread for the Singtel Management Associate Program 2015.
There are a number of streams available for grads and it looks like a quite well structured program.

Anyone has any idea of the work culture, remuneration etc or just some general feedback on this program.

Good luck applying!

Unregistered 09-10-2014 02:32 PM

eh help me reserve iphone 6 space grey 128GB x1 thanks

Unregistered 10-10-2014 10:25 AM

singtel MA program is just a nicer name for fresh grad exec. if u look at the people they hire every year, mostly left overs who cannot get a job in banks / big MNCs.

even for GLCs good freshie will prefer more progressive ones like capitaland, sia, keppel etc

Unregistered 11-10-2014 11:38 AM

I disagree. Singtel MAs are given challenging tasks to do, and you start off as a manager grade. Ive known several smart and high flying people that started off as Singtel MAS

Unregistered 11-10-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57584)
I disagree. Singtel MAs are given challenging tasks to do, and you start off as a manager grade. Ive known several smart and high flying people that started off as Singtel MAS

Hey if you don't know anything please don't try and BS others. Singtel MAs start off at E5 for bachelors and E6 for masters/bachelors with exp. Sometimes they are officially listed as "S" or "G" which is equivalent to E5/6.

When they finish the program, they get their M1 grade and for customer fronting positions are sometimes given a inflated business title of a manager.

The first manager grade is M4 (where you get the manager benefits, allowance & shares), MAs start off at least 4 grades below managers, what rubbish talking you?

Unregistered 11-10-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57586)
Hey if you don't know anything please don't try and BS others. Singtel MAs start off at E5 for bachelors and E6 for masters/bachelors with exp. Sometimes they are officially listed as "S" or "G" which is equivalent to E5/6.

When they finish the program, they get their M1 grade and for customer fronting positions are sometimes given a inflated business title of a manager.

The first manager grade is M4 (where you get the manager benefits, allowance & shares), MAs start off at least 4 grades below managers, what rubbish talking you?

Hilarious. Wtf r u spouting. Ignore him. This forum is full of trolls.

Unregistered 11-10-2014 02:06 PM

I heard SingTel MAs start with 4k+ and M1 grade?

Unregistered 11-10-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57590)
I heard SingTel MAs start with 4k+ and M1 grade?

Sounds about right.

Unregistered 14-10-2014 08:21 PM

Video Interview
 
Has anyone received invite for the online video interview?

ZZZ 14-10-2014 10:23 PM

The pertinent question to ask is what is the salary progression after 5, 10 and 15 years?

In banks and MNCs for above average performers it should be $100K (manager) after 5 years, $200K (senior manager or VP) after 10 years, and $300K (director or senior VP) after 15 years.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2