Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unrege 26-11-2019 03:08 PM

Congrats!
 
wow nice! Congrats!
Did they call you? I had a miss call, but the number canít be called back so Iím not sure if itís them or some insurance scam thing. Do you mind sharing the number that they called you from?

wowhahahoho 26-11-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrege (Post 125687)
wow nice! Congrats!
Did they call you? I had a miss call, but the number canít be called back so Iím not sure if itís them or some insurance scam thing. Do you mind sharing the number that they called you from?

I wasn't called. I was sent an email notifying me of my progress and an RSVP for the panel interview

Unregistered 28-11-2019 05:43 PM

Is your interview on 12 Dec?

Unregistered 29-11-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 125987)
Is your interview on 12 Dec?

Yes it is.
Anyone else here?

Unregistered 29-11-2019 11:24 AM

Hopefully i get to join yall haha. Will update once i complete the 2nd round.
Btw, on a scale of 1-10, how important is the revision link that singtel sends before the discovery day?
And also, will be nice if those who have went for DD can share abit on the experience :)

Unregistered 29-11-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrege (Post 125687)
wow nice! Congrats!
Did they call you? I had a miss call, but the number canít be called back so Iím not sure if itís them or some insurance scam thing. Do you mind sharing the number that they called you from?

Here's the number bro. 6216 8168. This will take you where you wanna go.

hapz 04-12-2019 04:27 PM

What time is yours on 12 Dec?
Just wondering about the size of people who made it to round 3.

wowhahahoho 04-12-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hapz (Post 126835)
What time is yours on 12 Dec?
Just wondering about the size of people who made it to round 3.

4pm.
Do you know the format of the panel interview?

hapz 04-12-2019 10:30 PM

Hey same! I am not too sure too, anybody here did it before can enlighten us? :D

Unregistered 05-12-2019 10:46 AM

this is somewhat off topic,but anyone has any idea how much a singtel director's pay range is?

Unregistered 07-12-2019 12:29 PM

is it true that the starting salary is only 3k+ for this?
Thinking if its worth the effort to go down for final round

Unregistered 07-12-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126949)
is it true that the starting salary is only 3k+ for this?
Thinking if its worth the effort to go down for final round

Just go, I donít know where you heard about this but itís way off. If you do get the offer itíll be a neat surprise

Unregistered 08-12-2019 06:53 PM

Anybody know the format for last round?
Never been in a panel interview with so many people before.0

Unregistered 12-12-2019 07:16 PM

is it everyone who go will get offer?

Unregistered 12-12-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127103)
is it everyone who go will get offer?

Only top 5 pax will get

Unregistered 13-12-2019 11:27 AM

only top 2 pax

Unregistered 16-12-2019 11:06 AM

Anyone got offered already from Thursdays panel interview?

Unregistered 17-12-2019 12:11 PM

Can anyone share how their discovery day went ? Mineís in Jan.

Unregistered 17-12-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127260)
Can anyone share how their discovery day went ? Mineís in Jan.

Just chit chat with senior management.

Unregistered 17-12-2019 11:03 PM

Anyone went for discovery day on 11 Dec got contacted for panel interview?

offered 18-12-2019 10:48 AM

higher than banks MAP/GTP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126949)
is it true that the starting salary is only 3k+ for this?
Thinking if its worth the effort to go down for final round

it's high 4 for MAP and low 5 for SMAP for the 2020 intake
hope this helps!

Unregistered 18-12-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127200)
Anyone got offered already from Thursdays panel interview?

yes, i know quite a few (including myself) who went for the thursday (12.12) panel interview and got offered within 3 days

Unregistered 18-12-2019 10:55 AM

Discovery Day
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126105)
Hopefully i get to join yall haha. Will update once i complete the 2nd round.
Btw, on a scale of 1-10, how important is the revision link that singtel sends before the discovery day?
And also, will be nice if those who have went for DD can share abit on the experience :)

probably a 3 out of 10? it's slightly useful for discovery day where you are given a business case and need to do forecasts of financial statements and propose a strategy etc. but then basic financial knowledge is sufficient since they are really assessing how you perform as a team and all the behavioural/situational stuff (as well as communication and leadership skills)

Tech 20-12-2019 10:27 AM

Technical track
 
Anybody going for the technical track?
Also, as someone who has minimal technical background is it advisable to take up the challenge?

Unregistered 24-12-2019 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127294)
yes, i know quite a few (including myself) who went for the thursday (12.12) panel interview and got offered within 3 days

Did you accept? Heard the culture in singtel is horrible.. very hard to climb and got ppl quitting even before the completion of the 2 year MA program..

Unregistered 31-12-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127497)
Did you accept? Heard the culture in singtel is horrible.. very hard to climb and got ppl quitting even before the completion of the 2 year MA program..

thats what im worried abt zzz they tryna be tech company but got alot of old ppl inside and hard to change the mindset. still feels like stat board d

Unregistered 01-01-2020 01:23 PM

Glassdoor shows 4.3k.... That's not exactly fantastic

Unregistered 03-01-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127716)
Glassdoor shows 4.3k.... That's not exactly fantastic

this year is 4.6k

Unregistered 03-01-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127497)
Did you accept? Heard the culture in singtel is horrible.. very hard to climb and got ppl quitting even before the completion of the 2 year MA program..

dont accept, so can give you the extra spot ah??

Unregistered 08-01-2020 08:45 AM

To be honest, If you can tahan Wayang + backstabbing daily parties, like a stable job and be comfortable with working for a government organization (the culture very much like SAF for all you guys out there), go ahead and join.

$4.6k - $5k not much actually when you calculate the additional hours you are putting in (working til 9 plus thrice a week?) and working on weekends to make the project work. Besides, what do you think your value is to another organization in the future? Also, Singtel is notorious in the market for people with toxic work culture...

Just my two cents, I was formerly in MAP... I know a former colleague who is still there and she got even more irritating over the years (from what I heard).

Unregistered 08-01-2020 06:40 PM

haha u saying those still there...

Unregistered 08-01-2020 08:58 PM

Singtel's not too bad a place to start your career actually, especially if you're a MA. If you put in a bit more effort than the rest, you'll shine easily. That, plus your MA status, should mean fairly quick progression.
Stay with it for about 5 years, get all the skills you need (and hopefully a nice job title) and then move out to a much better paying job in a proper MNC.

Unregistered 10-01-2020 01:07 AM

whats the annual increment % like for MA ? worth to stay through?

Unregistered 21-01-2020 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127928)
Singtel's not too bad a place to start your career actually, especially if you're a MA. If you put in a bit more effort than the rest, you'll shine easily. That, plus your MA status, should mean fairly quick progression.
Stay with it for about 5 years, get all the skills you need (and hopefully a nice job title) and then move out to a much better paying job in a proper MNC.

fat hope trying to jump into MNC from local company (former stat board). singtel is too far behind and is collapsing soon just like it's share price

Unregistered 23-01-2020 03:19 PM

Has anyone received the confirmation email for panel interview on 29 jan

Unregistered 29-01-2020 07:22 PM

Did everyone in the panel interview get an offer? Those who went for the 11/12 one.

Unregistered 30-01-2020 06:56 PM

yes final batch of offers have been sent for the panel interview on 29th Jan! Looking forward to seeing all of you then :)

Unregistered 16-02-2020 12:26 AM

Is there 2nd round recruitment?

Unregistered 02-03-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128414)
Did everyone in the panel interview get an offer? Those who went for the 11/12 one.

not everyone who went for the panel interview received an offer... at least i didn't (mine was on 29th Jan)

Unregistered 02-03-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128967)
Is there 2nd round recruitment?

don't think so... they rescheduled the last panel interview thats supposed to take place on 29th, and didn't take in more new ppl for the rescheduled panel interview


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2