Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS BANK Interview replies (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3211-dbs-bank-interview-replies.html)

Unregistered 19-11-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45384)
my 2nd interview this Thursday leh. don't think tech and ops GA offer so soon?

Did you apply for tech and ops? or are you under retail mgt :)

Unregistered 20-11-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45384)
my 2nd interview this Thursday leh. don't think tech and ops GA offer so soon?

Woah you got a 2nd interview for tech and ops? haven't get my call yet, hope they are still selecting... let us know how the 2nd interview goes!

Unregistered 21-11-2013 03:59 PM

Hi, how do you guys know which track you applied for? Because I only sent in my resume to dbs via jobsdb and received an email to do an online assessment test, and a virtual interview and video interview thereafter. The hr staff called me last Friday to inform me that I have progressed to the last round interview which is tomorrow. The whole application process did not require me to state which track I'm interested in. I'm have an IS degree though.

Unregistered 21-11-2013 04:02 PM

I applied for the technology and ops program though. But I did not state which track I prefer.

Unregistered123 21-11-2013 04:26 PM

Applied for GA retail mgt few weeks ago However was offered retail sales track instead. (2yr programme with hefty Bond same as retail mgt).....
Now confused whether i should take up this offer. Shd i rather join uob/ocbc as retail sales (e,g PB/PCF) where theres no bond? where training is also provided i suppose?
do advise thanks..

Unregistered 21-11-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered123 (Post 45481)
Applied for GA retail mgt few weeks ago However was offered retail sales track instead. (2yr programme with hefty Bond same as retail mgt).....
Now confused whether i should take up this offer. Shd i rather join uob/ocbc as retail sales (e,g PB/PCF) where theres no bond? where training is also provided i suppose?
do advise thanks..

Do you have other job offers or career goals at the moment? If not, I think DBS is quite a good place to start your career, but at 2 years of opportunity cost..

Unregistered 21-11-2013 09:10 PM

whats retail banking sales offer like? can share? from what I know, if can sell, go anywhere also can sell lah.so no need to worry.

Unregistered 21-11-2013 09:25 PM

all sales prog are mostly the same.

Unregistered 21-11-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered123 (Post 45481)
do advise thanks..

Care to share how much they are offering you?

Unregistered 22-11-2013 01:43 AM

I thought GA retail mgt is a 3yr programme...