Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS BANK Interview replies (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3211-dbs-bank-interview-replies.html)

Unregistered 23-11-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45525)
retail banking/sales , 3300 + commission. 2 yrs bond. definitely better than ocbc (3k + comm) and UOB (3300 no com) correct me if I am wrong.

OCBC was 3.3k (Not sure if got comm) if i'm not wrong

Unregistered 23-11-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45563)
Hmmm maybe I should have suited up after all heh. Yeah I went for a tech interview at first at CBP. After 2 weeks then I had to go to this interview at MBFC. The hiring manager at CBP was definitely from tech while the one i saw at MBFC were definitely from ops. They didn't ask this round cause they already knew I am applying for ops when I went for the interview at CBP. The way they seem to be doing this interview does seem a little strange, some people are getting 2 and some are getting 1 interview.

Oh my, I wonder if they are gonna ask me to go for another round of interview. 1 is traumatising enough. Hahaha. Did you have to go for a hr interview or was yours a virtual interview? Sorry, just to clarify, you went for the first panel interview and they asked which track you wanna go and you said ops? Did they inform you that you have to go for another interview during the interview itself? I'm really worried that I might have to go for another interview.

Unregistered 23-11-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45563)
Hmmm maybe I should have suited up after all heh. Yeah I went for a tech interview at first at CBP. After 2 weeks then I had to go to this interview at MBFC. The hiring manager at CBP was definitely from tech while the one i saw at MBFC were definitely from ops. They didn't ask this round cause they already knew I am applying for ops when I went for the interview at CBP. The way they seem to be doing this interview does seem a little strange, some people are getting 2 and some are getting 1 interview.

Oh my, I wonder if they are gonna ask me to go for another round of interview. 1 is traumatising enough. Hahaha. Did you have to go for a hr interview or was yours a virtual interview? Sorry, just to clarify, you went for the first panel interview and they asked which track you wanna go and you said ops? Did they inform you that you have to go for another interview during the interview itself? I'm really worried that I might have to go for another interview.

Octavian 23-11-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45573)

hmm not nice to release too much info here, a little worried the HR might be looking then wouldn't be too nice. You can create an acct and PM me if you would like to know more =)

Unregistered 24-11-2013 10:34 PM

Hi, anyone here been to the second interview for retail management? Anyone know how's the starting pay like?

Unregistered 25-11-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45617)
Hi, anyone here been to the second interview for retail management? Anyone know how's the starting pay like?

Haven't received a reply from them though it has been 2 weeks..anyone got offered or rejected for retail management?

Unregistered 25-11-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45634)
Haven't received a reply from them though it has been 2 weeks..anyone got offered or rejected for retail management?

Same here...

Unregistered 25-11-2013 03:36 PM

dont fret. if cannot get in dbs one, still can join other banks like uob/ocbc. Not say dbs has the highest salary amongst all..

5555555 25-11-2013 04:50 PM

yep i was rejected for GA mgt programme. they offered me GA retail sales track instead. 2yr plus hefty bond. wonder how special is this 2yr sales programme or the purpose is jus intend to tie u down 2yrs, no different from normal direct intake 6mnths lower sum bond. puzzled whether to take up dis offer or try ocbc. wad are ur views? advice pls. heard ocbc commision structure is much much better.

Unregistered 25-11-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5555555 (Post 45647)
yep i was rejected for GA mgt programme. they offered me GA retail sales track instead. 2yr plus hefty bond. wonder how special is this 2yr sales programme or the purpose is jus intend to tie u down 2yrs, no different from normal direct intake 6mnths lower sum bond. puzzled whether to take up dis offer or try ocbc. wad are ur views? advice pls. heard ocbc commision structure is much much better.

Able to share how's your second round interview for GA mgmt prog like? I feel that dbs GA sales prog have really good prospects. Correct me if I'm wrong but According To the website, we get to try out at dbs treasures and dbs private banking.