Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS BANK Interview replies (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3211-dbs-bank-interview-replies.html)

supergirl91 11-10-2013 10:01 PM

DBS BANK Interview replies

hi does anyone know roughly how long does DBS get back to you regarding a job offer after an interview? Or do they not get back to you if you do not make the cut.

How long has anyone waited for to get a successful job offer? Is a month too long to wait for a good news?

Thanks.

Unregistered 11-10-2013 11:08 PM

they will not get back to you if not selected.

Unregistered 12-10-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supergirl91 (Post 43746)
hi does anyone know roughly how long does DBS get back to you regarding a job offer after an interview? Or do they not get back to you if you do not make the cut.

How long has anyone waited for to get a successful job offer? Is a month too long to wait for a good news?

Thanks.

Nope, a month isn't too long.
Give it another month.

Unregistered 15-10-2013 04:38 AM

It depends whether this position needs to be urgently filled. 3 weeks the longest perhaps? What role did u applied for?

Unregistered 24-10-2013 03:03 PM

I'd been waiting for dbs for almost 3 weeks, about a week ago I called them up but replying still interviewing other candidates. I hate being dragged... Tell me what should I do

lordlad 24-10-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44383)
I'd been waiting for dbs for almost 3 weeks, about a week ago I called them up but replying still interviewing other candidates. I hate being dragged... Tell me what should I do

u r apply with them for a job.......the decision making is with them, not you......

Unregistered 24-10-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44383)

did u apply with other banks?

alot of applicants for dbs so they can afford to choose. but their pay is actually one of the lowest among all the banks.

Unregistered 25-10-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordlad (Post 44384)
u r apply with them for a job.......the decision making is with them, not you......

If they decide not to choose me they should tell it on my face when I called them up last time.

Unregistered 25-10-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44431)
If they decide not to choose me they should tell it on my face when I called them up last time.

maybe they did shortlist you but they are putting you as back up, meaning if a few before you reject, then they will take you. local banks wise, uob and ocbc has better remuneration than dbs.

Unregistered 27-10-2013 01:07 PM

Are you sure? DBS pays better than OCBC and UOB among the local banks.

I'm from OCBC/UOB