Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS BANK Interview replies (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3211-dbs-bank-interview-replies.html)

Unregistered 14-11-2013 02:33 AM

anyone else went for final panel interview for dbs ops&tech graduation programme?

Unregistered 14-11-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45177)
Just went for the interview. Was interviewed by 2 person, one HR manager and one hiring manager. Almost 100% of the question was fit question. Took 1hr. The interview process started on the 8th and will end on the 14th. Heard from the HR exec liasing with me that this interview is the final stage and the offer will start going out end of the week- start of next week.

I think I did ok for the interview but seems like my answer ain't what they are looking for. Think need to start looking for another job opening already

I went for the interview on the 8th. Applied for GA in retail banking management. Oh there is no 2nd interview? I didn't have any video interview as mentioned by one of the GA applicant. I think I did ok for the interview but I screwed up the role play. :'(

Unregistered 14-11-2013 04:41 PM

wow cool, there was role playing? could you share with us what the role playing was like?

Unregistered 14-11-2013 04:50 PM

yah lor, can share youre interview experience too? what kind of question did they ask? don't give up! If I am not wrong, GA for retail banking should be sales right? not management track. So don't give up! maybe they are just testing your patience? hehe :D

Unregistered 14-11-2013 11:17 PM

wingzem was

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45244)
wow cool, there was role playing? could you share with us what the role playing was like?

The role was related to customer service as I thought it would be. There's sales and management positions for GA retail banking.There were probably around 10 interview questions, very general kind of questions you could expect in an interview..

Keke sorry cannot reveal so much in case my interviewers happen to chance upon my post and they will prolly know who I am :D

LMclear his 15-11-2013 10:57 AM

I didnt have the role play though. guess it depends on the randomness of the interviewers.

anyone knows regarding the starting pay for its sales role? Im awaiting their offer call if nt I go with uob alrdy.

Unregistered 15-11-2013 11:53 AM

Went for interview this morning, haah they will only offer in 2 weeks time! had a very positive experience with the HRs!

Unregistered 15-11-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45273)
Went for interview this morning, haah they will only offer in 2 weeks time! had a very positive experience with the HRs!

What position did you apply for?

Unregistered 15-11-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMclear his (Post 45271)
I didnt have the role play though. guess it depends on the randomness of the interviewers.

anyone knows regarding the starting pay for its sales role? Im awaiting their offer call if nt I go with uob alrdy.

May I know which position did you apply with UOB? I only went for the interview at DBS but have yet to receive replies from UOB and OCBC..it has been about 4 weeks since I submitted my application

Unregistered 15-11-2013 03:29 PM

anyone else went for their GA in retail banking last week?

til date i have only received their credit report request after the roleplay cum interview, no offers yet.

Just wanna check has any one here submited thier credit report and got offered already?

This wait is troubling me at the moment. I currently have 1 contract job offer at hand(due date soon) and Im not sure what to do..

Regards, Sue