Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 28-11-2017 03:10 PM

Postponed??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102446)
U for which position?process tech or open tech?when did you receive the email that you can tender?

Don’t mind u get the email stating that they allow u to tender but starting date is not confirm?

I’ve yet to receive the email but already accepted the offer which they indicate there starting date 29/01/2018.

Unregistered 28-11-2017 03:14 PM

Can confirm resignation & starting date?

Don’t mind those who recieve email regards postpone in selection?

What position u applied for ?
So it means u guys were not given the green light to resign yet?

& to those who got the Green light to tender resignation? Did they mentioned about joining date to be deferred much later then 29/01/2018??

Unregistered 28-11-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102471)
Don’t mind u get the email stating that they allow u to tender but starting date is not confirm?

I’ve yet to receive the email but already accepted the offer which they indicate there starting date 29/01/2018.

I have the same case as you. Accepted the offer but have yet to receive the email to tender. They say most prolly around mid December.

Unregistered 28-11-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102473)

& to those who got the Green light to tender resignation? Did they mentioned about joining date to be deferred much later then 29/01/2018??

I applied for Technician position. Nope this is only to indicate selection is postponed. Doesnt mean we get shortlisted.

Unregistered 28-11-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102446)
U for which position?process tech or open tech?when did you receive the email that you can tender?

For process tech. Went interview early sept. Got that email 16 nov. Now still waiting as usual haisss

Unregistered 28-11-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102473)

Hi there offered process tech and given greenlight to resign. Email only indicated start date no later than Feb2018 however no exact date.

Unregistered 28-11-2017 09:03 PM

Selection postponed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102477)
I applied for Technician position. Nope this is only to indicate selection is postponed. Doesnt mean we get shortlisted.

Sorry bro I don’t get you on this selection postponed to be shortlisted for interview u mean?

Unregistered 28-11-2017 09:05 PM

Tender green light

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102481)
Hi there offered process tech and given greenlight to resign. Email only indicated start date no later than Feb2018 however no exact date.

Great to know that you have receive the email for the green light to tender , will be waiting for mine too:) hopefully will get soon

Unregistered 28-11-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102470)
U applied for metal tech?

Yes. I applied for metals trech

Unregistered 29-11-2017 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102518)
Sorry bro I don’t get you on this selection postponed to be shortlisted for interview u mean?

I went for the interview in early oct. A week after the interview, I got an email saying that they will inform us somewhere in November if we are shortlisted for the job. Now its already end November, but they sent another email again saying that the internal meeting for shortlisted candidate has been postponed to January.