Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 06-12-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102934)
The waiting game is strong with this company. Anyone got any email or call from the HR?

No news yet too... tried calling them but no one answering from thailand side

Unregistered 06-12-2017 03:50 PM

Waiting game

It’s hell of a strong waiting game man! Hahahahaha Everyday I refresh email. A
But I Guess they will really stick to mid December .

Unregistered 06-12-2017 04:25 PM

Same here bro. Hahaha. Refresh email and check the exxon website few times a day. I forgot to ask the expected date on the last interview and I regretted it now. I didn't even receive any email after my interview.. Don't know wait until when.

Unregistered 06-12-2017 05:11 PM

The Man

Bros, u all waiting for wat result? Medical , whether shortlisted or starting date?

Unregistered 06-12-2017 05:12 PM

The Man

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102954)
Same here bro. Hahaha. Refresh email and check the exxon website few times a day. I forgot to ask the expected date on the last interview and I regretted it now. I didn't even receive any email after my interview.. Don't know wait until when.

When is ur interview bro?

Unregistered 06-12-2017 06:05 PM

Waiting for which?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102956)

Yes bro?? U actually waiting for which medical or offer letter or approve to tender?

For me and some guys here
Applied Operation technician
I’m on sept interview
Done with medical
Accepted company offer to commenced work on January 29 2018

But the trick is this company we accepted offer first before the informed us of our medical and back ground check approval.

So right now we kinda just need an email or phone call to inform us that all the background checks and medical is pass and u can tender ur current company & See u on 29th January .

I even called the medical next day to know that medical results are out just 2 days after but it’s the company whom is holding our results.
Last I saw the the list for the ops tech to go medical check up there was at least 25 of us.

Unregistered 06-12-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102959)
Yes bro?? U actually waiting for which medical or offer letter or approve to tender?

For me and some guys here
Applied Operation technician
I’m on sept interview
Done with medical
Accepted company offer to commenced work on January 29 2018

But the trick is this company we accepted offer first before the informed us of our medical and back ground check approval.

So right now we kinda just need an email or phone call to inform us that all the background checks and medical is pass and u can tender ur current company & See u on 29th January .

I even called the medical next day to know that medical results are out just 2 days after but it’s the company whom is holding our results.
Last I saw the the list for the ops tech to go medical check up there was at least 25 of us.

For me my offer letter didnt include the starting date. However i did recieve approval to tender email.
And i also went for interview in sept. Hmm this is confusing.

Unregistered 07-12-2017 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102966)
For me my offer letter didnt include the starting date. However i did recieve approval to tender email.
And i also went for interview in sept. Hmm this is confusing.

Process tech received approval to tender but without starting date.

Ops tech received offer letter and starting date but yet to receive approval letter to tender.

Process tech to the new plant in JI.
Ops tech either in Pioneer or pac .

Me waiting for approval to tender tho.

Unregistered 07-12-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102956)

It's on November bro.. Till now still no news. It's almost a month. The status still remains the same Application in Progress...

Should I continue put hope on this?

Unregistered 07-12-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102967)
Process tech received approval to tender but without starting date.

Ops tech received offer letter and starting date but yet to receive approval letter to tender.

Process tech to the new plant in JI.
Ops tech either in Pioneer or pac .

Me waiting for approval to tender tho.

Hi there may i know what is the diff between JI and PAC??