Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   TTSH management associate programme salary range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2553-ttsh-management-associate-programme-salary-range.html)

jobhunter1234 19-03-2013 04:13 PM

TTSH management associate programme salary range

Anyone in this programme?

Unregistered 19-03-2013 04:22 PM

just another typical fresh grad executive job marketed as a management program

jobhunter1234 19-03-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 34528)
just another typical fresh grad executive job marketed as a management program

Thanks for the info. You aware of the starting salary? 2.5k for girls without ns?

currypuff girls 26-03-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34531)
Thanks for the info. You aware of the starting salary? 2.5k for girls without ns?

this one difficult to get in or not?

jobhunter1234 26-03-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by currypuff girls (Post 34850)
this one difficult to get in or not?

I also wish to know. Heard the salary not very attractive..dun ask me how much as I have no idea and waiting for someone to enlighten. My friend did not reveal but just told me not attractive.

Unregistered 26-03-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34851)
I also wish to know. Heard the salary not very attractive..dun ask me how much as I have no idea and waiting for someone to enlighten. My friend did not reveal but just told me not attractive.

haiyo nowadays so hard to find job not attractive i also will find it attractive

ur fren is in this program? can share if ur fren is local U grad or distance learning grad?

jobhunter1234 26-03-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 34853)
haiyo nowadays so hard to find job not attractive i also will find it attractive

ur fren is in this program? can share if ur fren is local U grad or distance learning grad?

local U grads. To be frank, difficult for distance learning grads. All of those working alongside with my friend are from local Us.

Unregistered 26-03-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34857)
local U grads. To be frank, difficult for distance learning grads. All of those working alongside with my friend are from local Us.

even not attractive pay also wont accept distance learning U grads? Life suxx :(((

jobhunter1234 26-03-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 34866)
even not attractive pay also wont accept distance learning U grads? Life suxx :(((

I think they frequently take in ppl for the programme, it is just that too many ppl are applying due to lousy job market. Fresh local uni grads are unable to find jobs outside and it leave them no choice but to apply to any. Few friend having 1st/2nd upper still looking for ideal full time jobs...most of them taking part time to temp jobs. Market really unable to absorb so many fresh grads and there are just too many grads with reasonably good academic qualifications competing with you...don't be despair.

Unregistered 26-03-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34869)
I think they frequently take in ppl for the programme, it is just that too many ppl are applying due to lousy job market. Fresh local uni grads are unable to find jobs outside and it leave them no choice but to apply to any. Few friend having 1st/2nd upper still looking for ideal full time jobs...most of them taking part time to temp jobs. Market really unable to absorb so many fresh grads and there are just too many grads with reasonably good academic qualifications competing with you...don't be despair.

u also fresh grad ah? Dunno what's happening to the world now. So many ppl jobless monthssssssss after graduation

Unregistered 03-04-2013 05:19 PM

jobhunter1234 if u got shortlisted le can u update here? COs it's been a month since i applied so kind of feeling hopeless le.

Thank you bery muchie!

jobhunter1234 03-04-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 35211)
jobhunter1234 if u got shortlisted le can u update here? COs it's been a month since i applied so kind of feeling hopeless le.

Thank you bery muchie!

I never apply wor.

christoh 03-05-2013 06:36 PM

happen to see this thread here. Anyone got shortlisted from the last round of recruitment from january 2013?

jobhunter1234 14-05-2013 01:51 PM

Any updates on the salary package?

Unregistered 14-05-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37015)
Any updates on the salary package?

no one got shortlisted so no answer

Unregistered 15-05-2013 10:13 AM

this post closed already

Unregistered 15-05-2013 11:29 AM

Why would someone apply to such lousy place?
The management associate here is another term for executive.
The jobscope is Operations in nature. No prospects at all.

Unregistered 15-05-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 37057)

jobless ma

jobhunter1234 15-05-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 37057)

I won't say it is a lousy job but the title might be a little inflated. I'm just curious over the salary package that's all :)

Unregistered 15-05-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37062)
I won't say it is a lousy job but the title might be a little inflated. I'm just curious over the salary package that's all :)

Title is grossly inflated, not "little". Real MAP in global MNCs/banks offer MAs starting salaries close to 2x of a normal exec. They also have detailed program planning, individual mentors and coaches over the course which with rotations on overseas stints and real professional L&D regime.

Graduates of MAP are often fast tracked to a real manager role upon graduation with pay close to or exceed 10k.

The TTSH program offers nothing in terms of pay and development opportunities. It is exactly the same as any Tom Dick Harry sign up for a exec and then progress from there.

jobhunter1234 15-05-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 37064)
Title is grossly inflated, not "little". Real MAP in global MNCs/banks offer MAs starting salaries close to 2x of a normal exec. They also have detailed program planning, individual mentors and coaches over the course which with rotations on overseas stints and real professional L&D regime.

Graduates of MAP are often fast tracked to a real manager role upon graduation with pay close to or exceed 10k.

The TTSH program offers nothing in terms of pay and development opportunities. It is exactly the same as any Tom Dick Harry sign up for a exec and then progress from there.

Definitely I won't compare it with MA programmes offered by banks and MNCs.

james1986 15-05-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37065)
Definitely I won't compare it with MA programmes offered by banks and MNCs.

just curious where did u all find out about the post? Is it campus recruitment?

jobhunter1234 15-05-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james1986 (Post 37066)
just curious where did u all find out about the post? Is it campus recruitment?

Hi. It is quite heavily advertised. Both campus and also on newspaper.

Unregistered 15-05-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37068)
Hi. It is quite heavily advertised. Both campus and also on newspaper.

hi..thanks. Went online to see and application for this year is closed. Guess those who are interested will have to wait for another year le

session coldes 16-05-2013 05:58 PM

is this a very popular programme?

Unregistered 16-05-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by session coldes (Post 37116)

if very popular no need to advertise everywhere like siao already...

jobhunter1234 16-05-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by session coldes (Post 37116)

Don't think so.

alvinneocz 17-05-2013 11:25 AM

any idea when they will start calling ppl up or already calling? My fren who is very interested in healthcare applied but not called wor

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37157)
any idea when they will start calling ppl up or already calling? My fren who is very interested in healthcare applied but not called wor

I think they might wanna wait for more applicants that will be graduating soon. There might perhaps be another round of career fair to attract more fresh grads to join and they will then select. Most likely that they are not urgent in hiring. My friend with good results also hasn't been called up yet.

alvinneocz 17-05-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37159)
I think they might wanna wait for more applicants that will be graduating soon. There might perhaps be another round of career fair to attract more fresh grads to join and they will then select. Most likely that they are not urgent in hiring. My friend with good results also hasn't been called up yet.

my fren said he applied in feb then up till now coming 4 months like very long le, dunno want to continue waiting or accept other offers

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37168)
my fren said he applied in feb then up till now coming 4 months like very long le, dunno want to continue waiting or accept other offers

u mean your friend already have existing offer(s). More than one offer? I'll recommend him/her to take up and choose among the current offers. You never know how long will it take for TTSH to reply and there is no certainty that he/she will be selected. Imo, it is not really a very popular MA prog worth waiting for.

alvinneocz 17-05-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37170)
u mean your friend already have existing offer(s). More than one offer? I'll recommend him/her to take up and choose among the current offers. You never know how long will it take for TTSH to reply and there is no certainty that he/she will be selected. Imo, it is not really a very popular MA prog worth waiting for.

ya. I think got at least one offer, but i din ask specifically how many la. Stubborn him told me he likes healthcare wor?! SO he like dunno to wait or what lo

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37179)
ya. I think got at least one offer, but i din ask specifically how many la. Stubborn him told me he likes healthcare wor?! SO he like dunno to wait or what lo

So your friend is haven graduate or graduated? I dun think the TTSH prog will be any time sooner leh from the way I look at it. Also, there are several rounds and selections to it. I wonder if his other job offer(s) could wait that long for him to decide.

alvinneocz 17-05-2013 06:20 PM

pyestl focus

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37186)
So your friend is haven graduate or graduated? I dun think the TTSH prog will be any time sooner leh from the way I look at it. Also, there are several rounds and selections to it. I wonder if his other job offer(s) could wait that long for him to decide.

he grad last yr, took on a contract job for 6 months, feb jus finished contract, applied for this MA prog. Meanwhile apply somewhere else, then now like that lor

think he missed last year's one

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37193)
he grad last yr, took on a contract job for 6 months, feb jus finished contract, applied for this MA prog. Meanwhile apply somewhere else, then now like that lor

think he missed last year's one

O...I guess he was reluctant to enter another temp job or simply agree to any perm job because he won't be able to quit soon enough to join in the MA prog if happens that he has been selected. Heard nowadays need give 2 months notice for contract jobs. Depends on how confident he is in getting the job.

alvinnneocz 20-05-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37202)
O...I guess he was reluctant to enter another temp job or simply agree to any perm job because he won't be able to quit soon enough to join in the MA prog if happens that he has been selected. Heard nowadays need give 2 months notice for contract jobs. Depends on how confident he is in getting the job.

ya ya he said this too. Shall ask him to make his own decision otherwise he make the wrong choice then say i 'hai' him lol. Oh, if your fren got called up for interview or test update here yea?

jobhunter1234 20-05-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinnneocz (Post 37289)
ya ya he said this too. Shall ask him to make his own decision otherwise he make the wrong choice then say i 'hai' him lol. Oh, if your fren got called up for interview or test update here yea?

okok...noted.

alvinneocz 23-05-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37309)
okok...noted.

thanks bro!

Unregistered 31-05-2013 12:42 AM

procla Aftedia

Heard they already recruited.

jobhunter1234 31-05-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 37818)
Heard they already recruited.

My senior was in the most recent batch. I dunno about the most current batch and I have a friend who applied it has not heard from them at all.