TTSH management associate programme salary range - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




TTSH management associate programme salary range

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 19-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Super Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
jobhunter1234 is on a distinguished road
Default TTSH management associate programme salary range

Anyone in this programme?

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 19-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

just another typical fresh grad executive job marketed as a management program

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 19-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Super Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
jobhunter1234 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
just another typical fresh grad executive job marketed as a management program
Thanks for the info. You aware of the starting salary? 2.5k for girls without ns?



SG BusLeh mobile app
SG BusLeh - the best bus app - available on iPhone and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 02:26 PM
currypuff girls
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 View Post
Thanks for the info. You aware of the starting salary? 2.5k for girls without ns?
this one difficult to get in or not?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Super Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
jobhunter1234 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by currypuff girls View Post
this one difficult to get in or not?
I also wish to know. Heard the salary not very attractive..dun ask me how much as I have no idea and waiting for someone to enlighten. My friend did not reveal but just told me not attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 View Post
I also wish to know. Heard the salary not very attractive..dun ask me how much as I have no idea and waiting for someone to enlighten. My friend did not reveal but just told me not attractive.
haiyo nowadays so hard to find job not attractive i also will find it attractive

ur fren is in this program? can share if ur fren is local U grad or distance learning grad?
Reply With Quote

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Super Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
jobhunter1234 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
haiyo nowadays so hard to find job not attractive i also will find it attractive

ur fren is in this program? can share if ur fren is local U grad or distance learning grad?
local U grads. To be frank, difficult for distance learning grads. All of those working alongside with my friend are from local Us.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 View Post
local U grads. To be frank, difficult for distance learning grads. All of those working alongside with my friend are from local Us.
even not attractive pay also wont accept distance learning U grads? Life suxx ((
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Super Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
jobhunter1234 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
even not attractive pay also wont accept distance learning U grads? Life suxx ((
I think they frequently take in ppl for the programme, it is just that too many ppl are applying due to lousy job market. Fresh local uni grads are unable to find jobs outside and it leave them no choice but to apply to any. Few friend having 1st/2nd upper still looking for ideal full time jobs...most of them taking part time to temp jobs. Market really unable to absorb so many fresh grads and there are just too many grads with reasonably good academic qualifications competing with you...don't be despair.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 View Post
I think they frequently take in ppl for the programme, it is just that too many ppl are applying due to lousy job market. Fresh local uni grads are unable to find jobs outside and it leave them no choice but to apply to any. Few friend having 1st/2nd upper still looking for ideal full time jobs...most of them taking part time to temp jobs. Market really unable to absorb so many fresh grads and there are just too many grads with reasonably good academic qualifications competing with you...don't be despair.
u also fresh grad ah? Dunno what's happening to the world now. So many ppl jobless monthssssssss after graduation
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dive Management Associate Program Rickykoh Marketplace and Find Work 0 20-01-2013 12:30 PM
salary for second year senior associate in Big 4 HaigNY Income and Jobs 30 16-10-2012 10:30 PM
UOB Management Associate Programme vs DBS Technology Graduate Executive Programme kitkat Income and Jobs 0 22-05-2012 08:25 PM
what is the salary range for engineering management job? no1ne Income and Jobs 23 02-08-2011 10:15 AM
Management Associates Programme alwaysnforever Income and Jobs 1 31-03-2011 09:35 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
DBS BANK Interview replies ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
406 Replies, 206,488 Views
Govtech Hiring Timeline
1 Replies, 574 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,243 Replies, 1,000,709 Views
Life as a ICA Senior Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 80,718 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,965 Replies, 1,202,751 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
181 Replies, 72,156 Views
Ministry of Communications and... ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 7,995 Views
Cash loan
0 Replies, 26 Views
Cash loan
0 Replies, 26 Views
Cash loan
0 Replies, 23 Views
Cash loan
0 Replies, 50 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,325 Replies, 286,635 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,507 Replies, 1,094,917 Views
Freight Forwarding industry --...
3 Replies, 294 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,159 Replies, 827,166 Views
Breaking the Letter Of Commitment... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 5,314 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,179 Replies, 3,921,852 Views
Advice on designer job offer
4 Replies, 512 Views
Nickel investment
1 Replies, 57 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,225 Replies, 364,501 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,824 Replies, 624,700 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
580 Replies, 285,442 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,020 Replies, 462,362 Views
NUS working environment and pay... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
46 Replies, 29,291 Views
ExxonMobil...
3 Replies, 920 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
346 Replies, 227,379 Views
Has anyone heard of KSB Singapore?
0 Replies, 162 Views
Micron fresh grad salary
2 Replies, 1,535 Views
Advice needed (Career change)
5 Replies, 581 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
161 Replies, 129,286 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2