Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   TTSH management associate programme salary range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2553-ttsh-management-associate-programme-salary-range.html)

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37168)
my fren said he applied in feb then up till now coming 4 months like very long le, dunno want to continue waiting or accept other offers

u mean your friend already have existing offer(s). More than one offer? I'll recommend him/her to take up and choose among the current offers. You never know how long will it take for TTSH to reply and there is no certainty that he/she will be selected. Imo, it is not really a very popular MA prog worth waiting for.

alvinneocz 17-05-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37170)
u mean your friend already have existing offer(s). More than one offer? I'll recommend him/her to take up and choose among the current offers. You never know how long will it take for TTSH to reply and there is no certainty that he/she will be selected. Imo, it is not really a very popular MA prog worth waiting for.

ya. I think got at least one offer, but i din ask specifically how many la. Stubborn him told me he likes healthcare wor?! SO he like dunno to wait or what lo

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37179)
ya. I think got at least one offer, but i din ask specifically how many la. Stubborn him told me he likes healthcare wor?! SO he like dunno to wait or what lo

So your friend is haven graduate or graduated? I dun think the TTSH prog will be any time sooner leh from the way I look at it. Also, there are several rounds and selections to it. I wonder if his other job offer(s) could wait that long for him to decide.

alvinneocz 17-05-2013 06:20 PM

pyestl focus

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37186)
So your friend is haven graduate or graduated? I dun think the TTSH prog will be any time sooner leh from the way I look at it. Also, there are several rounds and selections to it. I wonder if his other job offer(s) could wait that long for him to decide.

he grad last yr, took on a contract job for 6 months, feb jus finished contract, applied for this MA prog. Meanwhile apply somewhere else, then now like that lor

think he missed last year's one

jobhunter1234 17-05-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinneocz (Post 37193)
he grad last yr, took on a contract job for 6 months, feb jus finished contract, applied for this MA prog. Meanwhile apply somewhere else, then now like that lor

think he missed last year's one

O...I guess he was reluctant to enter another temp job or simply agree to any perm job because he won't be able to quit soon enough to join in the MA prog if happens that he has been selected. Heard nowadays need give 2 months notice for contract jobs. Depends on how confident he is in getting the job.

alvinnneocz 20-05-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37202)
O...I guess he was reluctant to enter another temp job or simply agree to any perm job because he won't be able to quit soon enough to join in the MA prog if happens that he has been selected. Heard nowadays need give 2 months notice for contract jobs. Depends on how confident he is in getting the job.

ya ya he said this too. Shall ask him to make his own decision otherwise he make the wrong choice then say i 'hai' him lol. Oh, if your fren got called up for interview or test update here yea?

jobhunter1234 20-05-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinnneocz (Post 37289)
ya ya he said this too. Shall ask him to make his own decision otherwise he make the wrong choice then say i 'hai' him lol. Oh, if your fren got called up for interview or test update here yea?

okok...noted.

alvinneocz 23-05-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 37309)
okok...noted.

thanks bro!

Unregistered 31-05-2013 12:42 AM

procla Aftedia

Heard they already recruited.

jobhunter1234 31-05-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 37818)
Heard they already recruited.

My senior was in the most recent batch. I dunno about the most current batch and I have a friend who applied it has not heard from them at all.