Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   TTSH management associate programme salary range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2553-ttsh-management-associate-programme-salary-range.html)

jobhunter1234 19-03-2013 04:13 PM

TTSH management associate programme salary range

Anyone in this programme?

Unregistered 19-03-2013 04:22 PM

just another typical fresh grad executive job marketed as a management program

jobhunter1234 19-03-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 34528)
just another typical fresh grad executive job marketed as a management program

Thanks for the info. You aware of the starting salary? 2.5k for girls without ns?

currypuff girls 26-03-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34531)
Thanks for the info. You aware of the starting salary? 2.5k for girls without ns?

this one difficult to get in or not?

jobhunter1234 26-03-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by currypuff girls (Post 34850)
this one difficult to get in or not?

I also wish to know. Heard the salary not very attractive..dun ask me how much as I have no idea and waiting for someone to enlighten. My friend did not reveal but just told me not attractive.

Unregistered 26-03-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34851)
I also wish to know. Heard the salary not very attractive..dun ask me how much as I have no idea and waiting for someone to enlighten. My friend did not reveal but just told me not attractive.

haiyo nowadays so hard to find job not attractive i also will find it attractive

ur fren is in this program? can share if ur fren is local U grad or distance learning grad?

jobhunter1234 26-03-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 34853)
haiyo nowadays so hard to find job not attractive i also will find it attractive

ur fren is in this program? can share if ur fren is local U grad or distance learning grad?

local U grads. To be frank, difficult for distance learning grads. All of those working alongside with my friend are from local Us.

Unregistered 26-03-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34857)
local U grads. To be frank, difficult for distance learning grads. All of those working alongside with my friend are from local Us.

even not attractive pay also wont accept distance learning U grads? Life suxx :(((

jobhunter1234 26-03-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 34866)
even not attractive pay also wont accept distance learning U grads? Life suxx :(((

I think they frequently take in ppl for the programme, it is just that too many ppl are applying due to lousy job market. Fresh local uni grads are unable to find jobs outside and it leave them no choice but to apply to any. Few friend having 1st/2nd upper still looking for ideal full time jobs...most of them taking part time to temp jobs. Market really unable to absorb so many fresh grads and there are just too many grads with reasonably good academic qualifications competing with you...don't be despair.

Unregistered 26-03-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobhunter1234 (Post 34869)
I think they frequently take in ppl for the programme, it is just that too many ppl are applying due to lousy job market. Fresh local uni grads are unable to find jobs outside and it leave them no choice but to apply to any. Few friend having 1st/2nd upper still looking for ideal full time jobs...most of them taking part time to temp jobs. Market really unable to absorb so many fresh grads and there are just too many grads with reasonably good academic qualifications competing with you...don't be despair.

u also fresh grad ah? Dunno what's happening to the world now. So many ppl jobless monthssssssss after graduation