Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone jobless for a long time before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2271-anyone-jobless-long-time-before.html)

Unregistered 25-01-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199513)
I am hardcore PAP supporter and strong believer in meritocracy. Those who don’t do well in exams should be condemned. We need smart people who do well in exams to lead the country and grow the GDP while those mediocre ones should be replaced by cheaper, better, faster FT. SG will become third world country if we are a compassionate society and forgive those losers with lousy grades

Of course. No need to enable the chuikias. If they can't keep up deport them to a sheethole like Yeendia

Unregistered 25-01-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godframe (Post 199500)
Today got emailed offer liao. ty for your so called compliment. Instead of encourage people but come here mocking at people. All the best to u in life.

See enough of yr type in society countless times. haha

Apo? Or gov sector?

Unregistered 25-01-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199513)
I am hardcore PAP supporter and strong believer in meritocracy. Those who don’t do well in exams should be condemned. We need smart people who do well in exams to lead the country and grow the GDP while those mediocre ones should be replaced by cheaper, better, faster FT. SG will become third world country if we are a compassionate society and forgive those losers with lousy grades

Hahaha.

I view this post as a sarcastic one from someone not happy with the government policies.

Unregistered 25-01-2022 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199522)
Hahaha.

I view this post as a sarcastic one from someone not happy with the government policies.

Do you realise that the only people who genuinely have issues with meritocratic policy making are those who cannot make the cut and fall through the cracks?

They should look to blame themselves for being shite instead of everyone else.

Unregistered 25-01-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199523)
Do you realise that the only people who genuinely have issues with meritocratic policy making are those who cannot make the cut and fall through the cracks?

They should look to blame themselves for being shite instead of everyone else.

Exactly. We should bring back LKY’s eugenics policy. Only allow those from local uni to give birth to 2 or more children. Local uni means nus, ntu, smu. Those not from local uni should only be allowed to have 1 child. I am PAP supporter and LKY is like God to me. I will go Bedok reservoir if PAP loses election

Unregistered 25-01-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199528)
Exactly. We should bring back LKY’s eugenics policy. Only allow those from local uni to give birth to 2 or more children. Local uni means nus, ntu, smu. Those not from local uni should only be allowed to have 1 child. I am PAP supporter and LKY is like God to me. I will go Bedok reservoir if PAP loses election

You also another unhappy person with many rants abt the government policies.

Unregistered 25-01-2022 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199531)
You also another unhappy person with many rants abt the government policies.

Hope every jobseeker get to have a job soon

Unregistered 25-01-2022 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godframe (Post 199501)
Ty bro for the advise. :)

Congratulations on the email offer. Is it a public/government sector?
Anyway 12 years ago, my journey starts as an engineer in a SME earning <2.4pm.
Continue to stay positive and work hard.

Unregistered 26-01-2022 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199258)
Is it stupid to quit without a job now ?

I in admin line. Assuming I do not have commitment except monthly insurance and payouts to my aged parents.

My savings only $10,000. True not bluffing.

I cannot tolerate my current workplace anymore. Is it stupid to quit my job without securing another job ?
The reasons for quitting my current job is long story. Not wanting to repeat.

hmm 10k savings. Tough, but until you find a new job, you need to eat cheap meals and no other expenses except bills and house. Well, ifyou really want to quit and not worry about your financial state as much, you can work grabfood or those vaccination usher etc. those covid related work.

Godframe 26-01-2022 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199583)
Congratulations on the email offer. Is it a public/government sector?
Anyway 12 years ago, my journey starts as an engineer in a SME earning <2.4pm.
Continue to stay positive and work hard.

yes. but lower offer. I just grab liao. Grateful to it. yes need be positive. Those still finding jobs dont give up! When times u are feeling depressed or stress, take a break go listen to music, go exercise, jogging, cycling, or play games. Vent all yr frustration out. Me tried almost 13 months before finally secure a gov job.