Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 15-02-2017 12:47 PM

what are the subsequent interviews after the tea session like?

Unregistered 15-02-2017 12:47 PM

Sad mines also rejected

Unregistered 15-02-2017 01:00 PM

at least the HR is clearly doing their job

status changed to 'Shortlisted', for tea session presumably. Will try to share more for those who are curious about the event

Unregistered 15-02-2017 01:06 PM

Thanks bro/sis! For those who received call, could we have an idea of what course of study did you guys complete? I'm from engineering and I have a feeling they are not looking for engineers in this role

saiyan2005 15-02-2017 01:07 PM

Haiz not sure of their hiring process. Maybe they just need someone with less than 3 yrs experience

Unregistered 15-02-2017 01:20 PM

ROUTERoad

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 94605)
Haiz not sure of their hiring process. Maybe they just need someone with less than 3 yrs experience

agreed with you that they may just be looking at fresh grad or someone with less than 2 to 3 years experience. it is not uncommon for stat board to have age discrimination for roles that are above admin/asst. title.

well, least i know i got rejected. i can forget about applying public sector in future.

good luck to all! :)

Unregistered 15-02-2017 01:24 PM

In my opinion, I think those with status updated to Insuccessful on the spot are those that did not fulfil the criteria listed on the application page. For the rest of us who are still having here status of In Process, likely is those that met the criteria on the surface but didn't meet the hidden criteria as mentioned earlier.

saiyan2005 15-02-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94606)
agreed with you that they may just be looking at fresh grad or someone with less than 2 to 3 years experience. it is not uncommon for stat board to have age discrimination for roles that are above admin/asst. title.

well, least i know i got rejected. i can forget about applying public sector in future.

good luck to all! :)

U can still apply civil services for other roles i think. Cos others like accounting they need experience. Maybe for this post they just need someone young. I rather they state it in their job requirements.

saiyan2005 15-02-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94607)
In my opinion, I think those with status updated to Insuccessful on the spot are those that did not fulfil the criteria listed on the application page. For the rest of us who are still having here status of In Process, likely is those that met the criteria on the surface but didn't meet the hidden criteria as mentioned earlier.

But hw they noe our character based on resume alone. They have to meet us in person before knowing if we are motivated and able to meet tight deadlines etc

Unregistered 15-02-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94607)

that's quite weird though. I filled in every blank even all the subject scores etc :(