Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

saiyan2005 23-01-2017 09:14 PM

Ok np. Keep in touch man

TO-BE PUBLIC SERVANT 23-01-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havic (Post 93994)
No status change for me as well, will update

eh bro you anyhow whack ah saw you applied for HDB engineer and this investigation officer. Like quite no link leh. do you think the respective organisations will somehow be able to see what other jobs we applied for? Like will PSD ([email protected]) shares with them or something? Thanks.

saiyan2005 23-01-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TO-BE PUBLIC SERVANT (Post 94000)
eh bro you anyhow whack ah saw you applied for HDB engineer and this investigation officer. Like quite no link leh. do you think the respective organisations will somehow be able to see what other jobs we applied for? Like will PSD ([email protected]) shares with them or something? Thanks.

No i didnt apply hdb engineer. I only applied their accounting post. I did acca. I didn't got in. So i wanna try cpib. Cos corruption start usually by creative accounting first so u can cheat

TO-BE PUBLIC SERVANT 24-01-2017 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 94002)
No i didnt apply hdb engineer. I only applied their accounting post. I did acca. I didn't got in. So i wanna try cpib. Cos corruption start usually by creative accounting first so u can cheat

I see, anyway bro got a feeling will change to in process soon.

anyway do you think they will know if we applied other jobs ?

saiyan2005 24-01-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TO-BE PUBLIC SERVANT (Post 94009)
I see, anyway bro got a feeling will change to in process soon.

anyway do you think they will know if we applied other jobs ?

I mean why stick to one job. They shuld noe we are applying other as well

Unregistered 24-01-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 94010)
I mean why stick to one job. They shuld noe we are applying other as well

i mean scared they reject based on the especially during interviews we have to pretend like its our first choice

saiyan2005 24-01-2017 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94013)
i mean scared they reject based on the especially during interviews we have to pretend like its our first choice

They have right to choose from pool of candidates. We have the rights as well. U fresh grad??

Unregistered 24-01-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 94014)
They have right to choose from pool of candidates. We have the rights as well. U fresh grad??

no leh i grad in 2015. worked a year at one of the ministries then till now been like 4th month unemployed. still looking. im kinda f-ed my resume looks like crap now

Unregistered 24-01-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 94014)
They have right to choose from pool of candidates. We have the rights as well. U fresh grad??

You bro fresh grad?

saiyan2005 24-01-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94016)
You bro fresh grad?

I started work after army since 2009. Now working in a stat board but external contract though


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2