Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

khhome06 16-04-2021 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165607)
Yes. I received an email from someone from the team. The first round is informal with the team and the Deputy director. At the end of interview he did mentioned that if I’m shortlisted for the second round of interview, HR will be the one contacting me instead.

Same as mine. My first interview last week is informal with DD. Also mention if shortlisted, HR will contact me for second interview with director. Thus far haven't recieve any call/email from HR.

My understanding after reading this thread from page 1, submitting docs before formal interview is normal, all gov practice this.

Unregistered 16-04-2021 04:38 PM

Can someone share the typical LTA hiring process (from application to offer)?

Would like to know the timeline as I now have HTX and LTA interviews coming soon.

TIA!

Unregistered 16-04-2021 08:26 PM

Applied for a position few months ago and got rejected. Recently a notification below the rejected application popped up stating that my previous application was unsuccessful, but I am welcome to re-apply for the position.

Anyone knows if this is auto generated due to the the job reopening again or was this done manually by the HR?

Thanks.

Unregistered 17-04-2021 07:29 PM

After passing 3 rounds of interview ( 1 round of online coding + 2 rounds of video conference with panelists), i have asked hr about the feedback 1 day after the round 3 interview, hr has replied me with the following message:
"We are expecting the result to be out in 3 weeks’ time after the interview as we are required to get clearance from various approving officer and agencies.Will keep you updated again once it is ready, thanks!"

so what does that mean from various approving officer and agencies? what agencies hr refers to?

Unregistered 17-04-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165703)
Can someone share the typical LTA hiring process (from application to offer)?

Would like to know the timeline as I now have HTX and LTA interviews coming soon.

TIA!

What role u apply for LTA ?

Unregistered 17-04-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165825)
What role u apply for LTA ?

AM/DM position.

Unregistered 18-04-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163522)
Which sb/min and post?

Ministry of Finance, HR

Unregistered 19-04-2021 03:07 PM

What should I expect from LTA second round interview? I have an informal session with the panel and DD.

Unregistered 19-04-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165933)
What should I expect from LTA second round interview? I have an informal session with the panel and DD.

Is it software engineer role?
if it is, then u see how long they will get back to u, if they interested in u, they will reply u very fast

Unregistered 19-04-2021 04:25 PM

After passing 3 rounds of interview ( 1 round of online coding + 2 rounds of video conference with panelists), i have asked hr about the feedback 1 day after the round 3 interview, hr has replied me with the following message:
"We are expecting the result to be out in 3 weeks’ time after the interview as we are required to get clearance from various approving officer and agencies.Will keep you updated again once it is ready, thanks!"

so what does that mean from various approving officer and agencies? what agencies hr refers to?
Can someone advise on the chance of getting offer? thanks