Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 23-09-2021 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183979)
Have you tried applying for contract or traineeship positions

op here, i did. waiting to hear back and i’m still applying as i go along. As for traineeship, not much luck there because theres little-to-no traineeships now, at least for the roles i’m interested in :/

Unregistered 23-09-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183988)
op here, i did. waiting to hear back and i’m still applying as i go along. As for traineeship, not much luck there because theres little-to-no traineeships now, at least for the roles i’m interested in :/

Would you take up a traineeship (if given a chance and its something you r interested in) while waiting?

Unregistered 23-09-2021 08:31 PM

Just my two cents' worth here - it's likely to be a long wait due to the many stages of tests, interview and security clearance checks so better have a plan B at the same time that you're waiting. That way you will still have something to fall back on in case you don't succeed in this application. No point losing hope waiting and watching the weeks pass.

Unregistered 24-09-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183997)
Would you take up a traineeship (if given a chance and its something you r interested in) while waiting?

Definitely! Wouldnt want to put all my eggs into one basket, and i’m kind of expecting to be rejected haha

Unregistered 24-09-2021 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183612)
Share your acad background, gender, experience and etc

Female, local bachelors degree, has prior working experience

Unregistered 25-09-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184069)
Female, local bachelors degree, has prior working experience

Then sounds fair. Good luck!

Unregistered 26-09-2021 10:16 AM

Hi guys, could I check if I need to declare my shares in PUBLIC LISTED companies under the “local or foreign Investments/Assets” part of the G50 form? Fresh grad here so I’m not really familiar with the protocols. Thanks!

Unregistered 26-09-2021 05:00 PM

Has anyone received an email thats supposedly we get within 7 days since early last week?

Unregistered 26-09-2021 09:36 PM

For G50 form on ns.sg, anyone know if giving IC no. of referee is compulsory? Or can just select the "---------" option haha. Abit awk to ask for their IC lol not like I'm super close to them.

Unregistered 27-09-2021 11:11 AM

Anyone went to make their staff pass yet? What is the process like? Do I have to be formally dressed?