Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1593-job-application-ministry-education-singapore-non-teaching-position.html)

Unregistered 13-06-2022 01:59 AM

Education and career guidance

Hello I am interested to be a ECG counsellor. I heard from my friends that the work culture there is not very positive and developing. May I ask if anyone knows?

Unregistered 20-06-2022 12:10 PM

Corporate Support Officer

How is the work load for Corporate Support Officer? Is it gonna be boring or stressful?

Unregistered 22-07-2022 09:15 PM

AED role

Hi, anyone applied as AED in the recent MOE window? I recently went for interview and received an email today saying to complete the 2nd supplementary form. Anyone knows usually what does this mean? Or just have to wait for MOE to reply?

Unregistered 03-08-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226161)
Hi, anyone applied as AED in the recent MOE window? I recently went for interview and received an email today saying to complete the 2nd supplementary form. Anyone knows usually what does this mean? Or just have to wait for MOE to reply?

Hi, I went for the SEN interview yesterday and got the 2nd supplementary form today. Mmm I think it's just part of the admin process. So I guess we have to wait for MOE to reply.

Just wondering if you managed to ask when they will get back with the outcome? Hope your interview went well! :)

Unregistered 12-08-2022 10:37 AM

AED interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227283)
Hi, I went for the SEN interview yesterday and got the 2nd supplementary form today. Mmm I think it's just part of the admin process. So I guess we have to wait for MOE to reply.

Just wondering if you managed to ask when they will get back with the outcome? Hope your interview went well! :)

They said it will take about 3 weeks. But it has been 3 weeks. Hahah! Did they send an email to you to ask for your CPF statements and past employment history letters?

Unregistered 16-08-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227989)
They said it will take about 3 weeks. But it has been 3 weeks. Hahah! Did they send an email to you to ask for your CPF statements and past employment history letters?

ahh 3 weeks? that’s pretty fast! have they contacted you?

mm nope they didn’t for me 😬😬 maybe that’s a good sign for you!

Unregistered 16-08-2022 05:18 PM

Interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228200)
ahh 3 weeks? that’s pretty fast! have they contacted you?

mm nope they didn’t for me 😬😬 maybe that’s a good sign for you!

They recently said that as part of the application process, would need to go for medical checkup but they said the application is still in process. Guess they are just taking a long time due to the number of applicants!

Hope u would receive good news soon! 😊

Unregistered 16-08-2022 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228215)
They recently said that as part of the application process, would need to go for medical checkup but they said the application is still in process. Guess they are just taking a long time due to the number of applicants!

Hope u would receive good news soon! 😊

Ahh that's good to know! From what I heard, getting informed regarding medical checkup is a step closer to a good outcome! :) Have they informed when will your medical checkup be?

Next week will be my third week, hope they will get back haha. Aww thank you, you too :)

Bea Bea 16-08-2022 08:00 PM

Allied Educator / Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022

Hi all,

Wanted to check if anyone received an outcome for their first interview for
Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022.
Was told to submit Supplementary 2A form after that no reply .
Only shows " in progress" in careers portal.

Unregistered 18-08-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bea Bea (Post 228233)
Hi all,

Wanted to check if anyone received an outcome for their first interview for
Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022.
Was told to submit Supplementary 2A form after that no reply .
Only shows " in progress" in careers portal.

Hi! I went for the interview on 2nd August, and similarly submitted the supplementary 2A form! However, they just emailed me today requesting for employment history BUT the application is still in process…I guess there’s alot of candidates!!

When was your interview?? :)