Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 17-09-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230473)
yellow giving out salary letter and bonus next week, yall excited anot can finally throw letter

Thought got clawback if throw letter within 1 month from bonus?

Unregistered 17-09-2022 12:10 PM

omg

\Managed to up my female colleague after work but she text me tdy morning saying that she has covid.. Will our boss find out if we both report sick on monday?

Unregistered 17-09-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230509)
\Managed to up my female colleague after work but she text me tdy morning saying that she has covid.. Will our boss find out if we both report sick on monday?

Both of your covid from the boss de so nebermind la

Unregistered 17-09-2022 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230473)
yellow giving out salary letter and bonus next week, yall excited anot can finally throw letter

Get letter from who ar? partner?

Unregistered 17-09-2022 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230478)
I hope to up one new girl per week at big 4. Any legendary seniors have done it b4 can offer some tips. How to go about it without negatively affect my year end appraisal?

Local 1 find those from girl sch, else jhb. Be str8 forward and say it. Be fun.

Unregistered 17-09-2022 08:30 PM

honestly idm local or jhb as long as we vibe. I'm just more concerned whether my year end appraisal will be affected if people in the firm know about it..

Unregistered 18-09-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230542)
honestly idm local or jhb as long as we vibe. I'm just more concerned whether my year end appraisal will be affected if people in the firm know about it..

Local hard la unless ur team is mostly sg. Ppl hand hold hand up. Local kill each other.

Unregistered 18-09-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230568)
Local hard la unless ur team is mostly sg. Ppl hand hold hand up. Local kill each other.

i thot local easier to up? myb u not that good looking or not that big

Unregistered 18-09-2022 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230540)
Local 1 find those from girl sch, else jhb. Be str8 forward and say it. Be fun.

pretty sure you only up those 30++ m/sm dinobus

Unregistered 18-09-2022 03:52 PM

From FT
://.ft.com/content/6ca99d93-028d-4916-85f8-994f255d354c

EY’s break-up plan raises fears over audit business

==============
EY’s radical plan to break itself up risks stripping its audit business of the expertise needed to vet the complex accounts of the world’s largest multinationals, industry executives have warned.
Some of EY’s competitors questioned whether a newly-separated audit firm could attract the tax and valuation experts needed to check the books of large companies because the top earners would want to remain in the advisory business where the financial rewards are higher.

“Anyone who sits there saying ‘you can have an audit-only firm with a few tax experts in it and that’s brilliant for audit quality’ [has] completely missed the point,” said a senior partner at another Big Four firm.
But like competitors, EY is struggling to hire enough auditors to meet demand in several countries, with some blaming increased regulatory scrutiny and lower pay than at law firms or investment banks. As a result, EY’s newly independent audit business would have to rely on selling more advisory services to meet its growth targets, said a person familiar with the matter
==============

Any news from yellow on this? Nobody is concerned here?