Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 10-06-2022 01:28 PM

Thinking about partnership at AM level is like thinking about getting BTO when you don’t have a girlfriend yet.

Unregistered 10-06-2022 01:31 PM

Thinking about partnership at M level is like thinking about getting BTO when you just got a girlfriend but haven’t even held hands yet.

Unregistered 10-06-2022 03:59 PM

Thinking about partnership at SM level is like thinking about getting BTO when you just got a girlfriend but haven’t even held hands yet.

Unregistered 10-06-2022 06:54 PM

Ok la SM is a bit closer.

More like hold hands but haven’t meet parents yet lol.

Unregistered 11-06-2022 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221142)
If application states application under review, what does it mean?

I wait 5 to 6 mths for this. After this is call interview then video record interview then zoom or msteam interview then see rejected anot.. b4 interview need do short assay.. i got rejected :p.. yellow god bless

Unregistered 11-06-2022 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221232)
cringe bro

Really alot siao lang in audit

Unregistered 11-06-2022 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221376)
I wait 5 to 6 mths for this. After this is call interview then video record interview then zoom or msteam interview then see rejected anot.. b4 interview need do short assay.. i got rejected :p.. yellow god bless

The amount of hoops to jump through to get hired by Big 4, which is the equivalent of a third choice option for most bright kids nowadays, and certainly not the first choice for most FCH or 2nd Upper graduates from local unis, is frankly quite astounding.

The way their handling their recruitment, you'd think people were interviewing for Morgan Stanley or McKinsey or FAANG.

In the end, still must import so many jhks when the majority of their Sinkie hires quit after 2-3 years because of how awful the work conditions and pay is.

Unregistered 11-06-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221379)
The amount of hoops to jump through to get hired by Big 4, which is the equivalent of a third choice option for most bright kids nowadays, and certainly not the first choice for most FCH or 2nd Upper graduates from local unis, is frankly quite astounding.

The way their handling their recruitment, you'd think people were interviewing for Morgan Stanley or McKinsey or FAANG.

In the end, still must import so many jhks when the majority of their Sinkie hires quit after 2-3 years because of how awful the work conditions and pay is.

Dun think any of the hr is local for my base. All from my and ph.

Unregistered 11-06-2022 05:04 PM

What is senior 1 pay in deloitte financial advisory now?

Unregistered 11-06-2022 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221379)

Damn, Posts like these make me feel old.

I come from a time where people work hard for 2nd Upper because it’ll improve their odds of getting into Big Four, and even the FCH / some Dean Listers head to Big Four to kickstart their career.

Yea we know about the hours and the low points of the job, but we felt the trade offs were justified with accelerated progression, learning opportunities, and getting to manager in just five years.