Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 11-07-2022 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225124)
Currently working in-house as a finance analyst

Tbh sick and tired and dealing with all the auditorís dumb qn. The seniors and mgr are fine. The junior level staffs ask qn from their seniors without going through their brain.

The partners are the most ridiculous ones. Telling us he is not comfortable doing xyz can we fix lmao :srsly saying that to your client?? are u too delusional in the big 4 partner power. really got on to my boss nerve and she shout back. In the end the partner has to suck thumb say will re-look into the issue

partner suddenly remember to eat humble pie 😂

Unregistered 12-07-2022 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225124)
Currently working in-house as a finance analyst

Tbh sick and tired and dealing with all the auditorís dumb qn. The seniors and mgr are fine. The junior level staffs ask qn from their seniors without going through their brain.

The partners are the most ridiculous ones. Telling us he is not comfortable doing xyz can we fix lmao :srsly saying that to your client?? are u too delusional in the big 4 partner power. really got on to my boss nerve and she shout back. In the end the partner has to suck thumb say will re-look into the issue

But partners earn more than you sore loser!

Unregistered 12-07-2022 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225121)
Lol and what happens after senior manager?

Just think brudder, THINK. If the Sunway Universiti or Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman jhk grads are being hired in droves, or the Poly kia accounting diploma without degree can also join B4, what other more definite proof do you need that audit is a brainless, process-driven, unstimulating service?

There is ZERO respect for auditors, only annoyance. They are a necessary evil because audit is a statutory requirement.

You're deluded brudder.

Nah its just a temporary setback faced by the big 4. Now the big 4 are doing market salary adjustments and will eventually surpass commercial wages. From there you can see that big 4 will recover from the mini set back and eventually prosper and attracting the right and cream of the crop talent because of its prestiguous brand.

Unregistered 12-07-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225132)
Nah its just a temporary setback faced by the big 4. Now the big 4 are doing market salary adjustments and will eventually surpass commercial wages. From there you can see that big 4 will recover from the mini set back and eventually prosper and attracting the right and cream of the crop talent because of its prestiguous brand.

ya ya ya

Big4 will surpass commercial wages as it does market salary adjustments to JPM/GS/MS salary level to attract the cream of the crop talent.

Unregistered 12-07-2022 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225126)
partner suddenly remember to eat humble pie 😂

U mean coz as a high-earning big4 partner, they only get to eat hot and cheesy cheese pies precisely so now they suddenly not used to eating humble pies?

Unregistered 12-07-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225154)
ya ya ya

Big4 will surpass commercial wages as it does market salary adjustments to JPM/GS/MS salary level to attract the cream of the crop talent.


Whatís GS and MS

Unregistered 12-07-2022 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225132)
Nah its just a temporary setback faced by the big 4. Now the big 4 are doing market salary adjustments and will eventually surpass commercial wages. From there you can see that big 4 will recover from the mini set back and eventually prosper and attracting the right and cream of the crop talent because of its prestiguous brand.

Lol how to surpass commercial when audit is commoditized service? Competition is purely on costs and race to the bottom on fees.

Pls la we're not giving any sort of business transformative advice here. Consultants bulls**t alot but at least can say that they're giving strategic advice to C Suite. What can auditors say?

Unregistered 12-07-2022 09:18 PM

anyone know yellow new FY pay?

Unregistered 12-07-2022 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225191)
Lol how to surpass commercial when audit is commoditized service? Competition is purely on costs and race to the bottom on fees.

Pls la we're not giving any sort of business transformative advice here. Consultants bulls**t alot but at least can say that they're giving strategic advice to C Suite. What can auditors say?

We can advise the client where their trial balances and cashflow/income/balance sheets don't tie. Very important HOR!

Unregistered 12-07-2022 11:35 PM

How to attract talent when cannot even manage attrition


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2