Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 18-05-2022 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218127)
Don't know why so many strawberry kpkb about big 4 work life balance.

My friend got $1 million inheritance still working in big 4. He can afford to shake leg and play stocks everyday but rather slog in big 4 for the learning opportunities.

U how old alrdy.. still my friend my friend. Always your friend..

Unregistered 18-05-2022 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218132)
U how old alrdy.. still my friend my friend. Always your friend..

Then what? U old already no friends? Puki

Unregistered 18-05-2022 09:27 AM

Quote:

My friend got $1 million inheritance still working in big 4. He can afford to shake leg and play stocks everyday but rather slog in big 4 for the learning opportunities.

Lol if you are auditor, you should know items of different nature should be disaggregated for testing purposes.

Yes there are rich kids in audit. Thanks to our cab-sharing culture, we know where our peers and seniors stay. I’ve met people who stay at Condo, Landed, even Bungalows.

Those people cannot be discussed in the same page as the average joe la. They are here for experience not money. Some parents will insist their kids go out and gain some real life experience before parachuting to their companies.

Whereas for us, we are here for money. Cannot compare with them one.

Different lah.

Unregistered 18-05-2022 11:09 AM

The guy above confirm auditor and should be senior.

Unregistered 18-05-2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218137)
Lol if you are auditor, you should know items of different nature should be disaggregated for testing purposes.

Yes there are rich kids in audit. Thanks to our cab-sharing culture, we know where our peers and seniors stay. I’ve met people who stay at Condo, Landed, even Bungalows.

Those people cannot be discussed in the same page as the average joe la. They are here for experience not money. Some parents will insist their kids go out and gain some real life experience before parachuting to their companies.

Whereas for us, we are here for money. Cannot compare with them one.

Different lah.

Partner: Sucks to be poor. Please OT more and enjoy your free $10 dinner while I play golf.

Unregistered 18-05-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

$1m inheritance only? Sad. No wonder still need to slog in big 4

Unregistered 18-05-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Are you jhk? This is Singapore. $1 million cant even get you some resale flats and definitely not ECs/condos.

Strawberries? Notwithstanding that handful homegrown partner materials, majority of the top raters in the few batches that i knew have all left the firm.

Those JHKs that are staying behind are there because they have no better choice. Give them a similar paying job and they would run off in seconds.

Unregistered 18-05-2022 09:39 PM

does anyone know what is big 4 SM salary cap

Unregistered 18-05-2022 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218208)
does anyone know what is big 4 SM salary cap

u stuck there huh?

Unregistered 18-05-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218202)
Are you jhk? This is Singapore. $1 million cant even get you some resale flats and definitely not ECs/condos.

Strawberries? Notwithstanding that handful homegrown partner materials, majority of the top raters in the few batches that i knew have all left the firm.

Those JHKs that are staying behind are there because they have no better choice. Give them a similar paying job and they would run off in seconds.

i am AMDK FT. Sucks to be a chao sinkie. study so stressful, still need to serve NS then grad liao still need to slog in Big 4. really like dog sia. Study at NUS, SMU, NTU but end up like a farking chao coolie

I work in EY Zurich. We normally work from 9am to 4pm. 28 days annual leave. Company pay us 1.5x more when we OT for 3 more hours during peak. Our Managing partner is very generous unlike your Max Loh