Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 06-02-2022 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201640)
in yellow, last year raise once le but still can’t stop ppl from leaving ??

they did increase alot, but at the wrong time. ppl just take the new increment and use it as the last drawn pay and look for new job else where.

normally nov till march is the hot period ppl leave.

Unregistered 06-02-2022 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201656)
Hi guys, I have a graduate offer for orange, blue and yellow financial services audit. Which should I go for?

You intern at either of them before? I went Blue cos vibes were ok during internships.

Orange supposedly has better structure for GA. In any case, I believe orange and blue have the bigger jobs in SG. So either of them are fine.

Unregistered 06-02-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201684)
You intern at either of them before? I went Blue cos vibes were ok during internships.

Orange supposedly has better structure for GA. In any case, I believe orange and blue have the bigger jobs in SG. So either of them are fine.

Blue is k***
Orange is p***
Green is D***

Right?

Unregistered 06-02-2022 08:34 PM

Hi seniors, Which colour to join for cybersecurity / risk consultant role?

Unregistered 06-02-2022 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201692)
Hi seniors, Which colour to join for cybersecurity / risk consultant role?

KPMG, PWC. Deloitte as 3rd choice. Forget about EY.

Unregistered 06-02-2022 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201693)

Why KPMG? got extra $$? or

Unregistered 06-02-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201693)

Care to share why? Tyvm

Unregistered 06-02-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201679)
they did increase alot, but at the wrong time. ppl just take the new increment and use it as the last drawn pay and look for new job else where.

normally nov till march is the hot period ppl leave.

U r right. A lot of my seniors quit at year end but I don’t see anyone coming in

Heard they now hiring from Malaysia for opening positions in audit /tax . That’s the case means yellow don’t plan to increase pay further :) but rather cheaper staffs so Loh hei can keep his KPI prettyyy

Unregistered 06-02-2022 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201700)
U r right. A lot of my seniors quit at year end but I don’t see anyone coming in

Heard they now hiring from Malaysia for opening positions in audit /tax . That’s the case means yellow don’t plan to increase pay further :) but rather cheaper staffs so Loh hei can keep his KPI prettyyy

i thought now job market very jialat. How come so many people quit and nobody want to join EY? Got job better than no job right? At least Max loh hei will take care of you by providing you with sandwiches and meal allowances

Unregistered 06-02-2022 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201656)
Hi guys, I have a graduate offer for orange, blue and yellow financial services audit. Which should I go for?

Blue offers 20% higher salary than the rest once u get CA, but a lot of them hentak at SM level. Much more than orange/yellow. This is probably due to lower margins and thus higher difficulty to hit KPI at that level