Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 19-02-2024 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268865)
Hi all i hope u all feel motivated after cny. The peak is on going. Let me have the file to review by this week.

While i stop work at 6, wfh. Lol poor auditors.

Where got time? ORD LOH

Unregistered 20-02-2024 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268866)
Where got time? ORD LOH

Congrats bro. Move away from dark side. U deserve better.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268851)
I really feel like any chapalang job is better than audit lo….especially for this peak. My current job is really out to destroy ppl one. Cut hours, cut manpower but increase scope. Mgr and partner giving review points like nobody business. Everyday ot until 3am, and by everyday I mean including weekends.

Only clear the key/significant review points.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 08:09 AM

I feel like the longer ppl stays in audit the more delulu they get. They can come out with 1000 reasons on why staying in audit is better than commercial and how commercial is bad when their only first job straight out of school a decade ago is audit. Own self never experience the world outside but can talk dragon talk tiger. lol.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268875)
I feel like the longer ppl stays in audit the more delulu they get. They can come out with 1000 reasons on why staying in audit is better than commercial and how commercial is bad when their only first job straight out of school a decade ago is audit. Own self never experience the world outside but can talk dragon talk tiger. lol.

Thats y auditors are clowns. They work in circus lol. Self glam

Unregistered 20-02-2024 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268875)

Yeah but audit background is more or less an unwritten pre-requisite if you want to become CFO in commercial later on. So if you want to become a CFO of a public listed company or most MNC then you will need to grind in audit of a big 4 for 3-5 years before moving to commercial.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268883)
Yeah but audit background is more or less an unwritten pre-requisite if you want to become CFO in commercial later on. So if you want to become a CFO of a public listed company or most MNC then you will need to grind in audit of a big 4 for 3-5 years before moving to commercial.

That is when u want to consider getting out of audit. My SM says jumping out of audit to go commercial is kumgong. He said no where else can offer u flexible work life balance like big4 and give u good increment and promotion every year. He said his batch mates all regretted jumping out fast as their pay is much lower than his now.

Btw his batchmates all have beautiful wife and kids. While he is getting more and more bui and botak every time I see him.

Up to yourself lo, see whether you want money or a life.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268902)
That is when u want to consider getting out of audit. My SM says jumping out of audit to go commercial is kumgong. He said no where else can offer u flexible work life balance like big4 and give u good increment and promotion every year. He said his batch mates all regretted jumping out fast as their pay is much lower than his now.

Btw his batchmates all have beautiful wife and kids. While he is getting more and more bui and botak every time I see him.

Up to yourself lo, see whether you want money or a life.

Just sharing. Once hit mgr level, hardly feel like doing anything meaningful. True story.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268808)
students trolling this place ever since this thread got posted in r/sgexams a few times. they think the whinings from boomers about 600 samples is real lol

Hahaha. Walkthrough + TOc + alternative procedure + datanalytics will lower the samples to be vouch.

Maybe he/she still student trolling

Unregistered 20-02-2024 06:14 PM

Auditor-in-charge fall in

How many audit engagement you have now at this point in time?

How many audit samples you have now?