Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 12-02-2024 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268260)
I hope that guy trolling, cause 3600 *12/14 = 3,085

That’s 3.1k given a normal 13th month plus one months PB

You need to compare apples to apples.

Blue fresh grads get 3.6k + 1 month variable bonus (based on partner that's our new norm now, not 2 months). So yes that bump to 3.6k is taken from your bonus.

Unregistered 12-02-2024 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268257)
Lol the "pay raise" you get is from having deducted bonus. Overall package is same/lower.

Associates are either SPass (rare) or mostly locals these days. Even managers cannot qualify for EP.

6k is great in 2011 because chicken rice is $2.

Please just do a CS degree or be a sales person.

8k is the new 6k, even CPF ceiling is rising to 8k by 2026. It was last adjusted from 5k to 6k in 2016.

8000 / 6000 = 1.33

33% sounds about right for 10 years of compounded inflation.

Unregistered 13-02-2024 01:08 AM

Im happy b4 clowns can do basic math now. U are crazy to join audit in 2024( if u local). Ur annual income is dated back to 10 years ago or even worst ( due to rising interest rate).

DONT be poor and 2pid. Its ok to be just 1 lol.

Unregistered 13-02-2024 07:46 AM

Lol

I joined big4 and i noticed my colleagues are so happy that I can share their burden and tank the workload together

Unregistered 13-02-2024 08:16 AM

My audit senior today last day

He got 4 audit jobs on hand

My colleagues were discussing last week who will take over his cases

Lol

Wonder who will tank his cases

Unregistered 13-02-2024 08:31 AM

Lol

My other colleagues is asking me whether I tender my resignation

They worried I resign

Unregistered 13-02-2024 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268278)
My audit senior today last day

He got 4 audit jobs on hand

My colleagues were discussing last week who will take over his cases

Lol

Wonder who will tank his cases

First time?

Last year I also worry like you. Like people gone, short-staff, how to finish?

But I remember my senior manager just smile at me, say he see this for 10 years already.

End of the day, the firm is huge machine that isn't going to stop because of 1 person.

Realistically, if its a non-listed co, and the timeline can be managed, they will push back the date.

If cannot be pushed back, depends either the existing staff will just tank more work, or the manager will "borrow" people from other less urgent cases to come fire fight.

At that point in time it will sound like fire, but 1 year later you look back, everything solved. Nobody died, life goes on.

Unregistered 13-02-2024 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268285)
First time?

But I remember my senior manager just smile at me, say he see this for 10 years already.

End of the day, the firm is huge machine that isn't going to stop because of 1 person.

Realistically, if its a non-listed co, and the timeline can be managed, they will push back the date.

If cannot be pushed back, depends either the existing staff will just tank more work, or the manager will "borrow" people from other less urgent cases to come fire fight.

At that point in time it will sound like fire, but 1 year later you look back, everything solved. Nobody died, life goes on.

This year seem different

Everyone seem like more self-centered now

Unregistered 13-02-2024 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268288)
This year seem different

Everyone seem like more self-centered now

Repeat after me : We are family.

Unregistered 13-02-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268285)
First time?

Thats right, nothing new. This job got do no do. Do 8hr a day or 16hr a day no diff. U all just stressed for nth. Just relax and clock ur time. Stay to promote. :)