Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 26-12-2023 08:12 PM

Actually its the big 4 partners who destroyed the audit sector.
Their greed to fattening their pay cheques by hiring low quality jhk to worsen the big 4 culture.
these jhk dont mind OT since they got no commitment and no family here. they prefer the office than their share bedroom with tenants since got free aircon.
because of such no lifers, our sinkies have to suffer along, and we dont get the benefit of exchange rate.

becos of such low audit quality, these partners have to go temple to pray every time they sign off.

all i can say is serve them right LOL! everytime i see them kan chiong and must jio the SM to go out drink. suffer 13 years to promote to highest position liao but still have to panic, they have to worry about shortage of headcount also cos client kp why auditor havent come

Unregistered 26-12-2023 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263930)
No wonder they say auditors are behkan beta with stockholm syndrome. Gave legit advice on how to reduce your anxiety for the upcoming peak then come say I closet chiongster la, not from big4 la. Everyday only know how to come here complain kena bully by jhk seniors and mgrs but don’t dare to open mouth say no. lol Heng limpeh last year alr zao and go commercial become mnc manager. Can’t wait to gan the jhk auditors in jan.

Now the khj mgr go get external consultaftion consult for frs 16 revaluation model. Knn sb xia suay.

Unregistered 26-12-2023 08:44 PM

I studied accountancy because I have no friends, family, hobbies or things to look forward to in life just like those jhk and thought I could commit to work but its not for me

Unregistered 26-12-2023 09:00 PM

Lol but I bet if you are the partner, you will do the same thing also.

don’t act like you have the moral high ground

Unregistered 26-12-2023 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263941)
Actually its the big 4 partners who destroyed the audit sector.
Their greed to fattening their pay cheques by hiring low quality jhk to worsen the big 4 culture.
these jhk dont mind OT since they got no commitment and no family here. they prefer the office than their share bedroom with tenants since got free aircon.
because of such no lifers, our sinkies have to suffer along, and we dont get the benefit of exchange rate.

becos of such low audit quality, these partners have to go temple to pray every time they sign off.

all i can say is serve them right LOL! everytime i see them kan chiong and must jio the SM to go out drink. suffer 13 years to promote to highest position liao but still have to panic, they have to worry about shortage of headcount also cos client kp why auditor havent come

some of the workpapers are incomplete because whole team including manager resigned but partner just signoff and archive the engagement.

This problem would not have occurred if they improve work life balance and reduce the workload

Unregistered 26-12-2023 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263938)
I support the part where u gan the jhk auditors in jan.
dont forget to give them things only on friday, so they have to work on weekend
and accumulate things before you give them. dont give them on piecemeal basis
if they send low level associate to talk to you, and they ask toopid questions just kpkb say want see the senior, so that the senior cannot slack and eat locals.
keep rushing them to do faster so that they cannot do properly

fk those malaysians that keep coming sg to steal our rice bowl

some jhb senior very cb one. they know you are attached to the engagement team for 1 week but will still overload you with work and expect you to follow up. the client was also quite shocked how come i have to tank so much stuff in 1 week. The senior asked me to follow up but i jitao bohiew her lol. knn, i everyday OT during that week still no enough ah

Unregistered 26-12-2023 09:40 PM

my jhb colleague scold me with her bitchy accent and wear heels i become weak and submissive

Unregistered 26-12-2023 09:43 PM

Hows the career path for Internal Audit? Can become chief risk officer? What is industry pay like

Unregistered 26-12-2023 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263953)
my jhb colleague scold me with her bitchy accent and wear heels i become weak and submissive

Csb. 99% jhb senior that I met are all bui, short and cui looking. The chio ones are the associates level. But by the time they reached senior, all will also look cmi cus of the overloading stress and unhealthy lifestyle.

Maybe it’s true when u hang out in audit too long, even the caipng auntie is chio and desirable enough for u LOL

Unregistered 26-12-2023 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263950)
Lol but I bet if you are the partner, you will do the same thing also.

don’t act like you have the moral high ground

lol everyone knows that, that's why we don't buy the lie that 'young partners will drive change'. nothing's gonna change so kids better don't join audit