Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 07-12-2023 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 262491)
How's the turnover at your teams guys? Working on 3 jobs at the same time because of high turnover and zero experienced hires joining, and managers too busy to coach considering this is supposed to be an apprenticeship model, and new hires are clueless about working and excel so are of no help.

Why are you still in this dead industry? Nobody joins audit liao except jhks and other people from poor developing countries.

Unregistered 07-12-2023 01:09 PM

Although audit quality drop but respect for the brand name is still there lmao. If clients know what kinda ppl we are hiring, bet they'll scream at the auditors face alr

Unregistered 07-12-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 262491)
How's the turnover at your teams guys? Working on 3 jobs at the same time because of high turnover and zero experienced hires joining, and managers too busy to coach considering this is supposed to be an apprenticeship model, and new hires are clueless about working and excel so are of no help.

time to find a new opportunity! job hunting~

Unregistered 07-12-2023 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 262498)
Although audit quality drop but respect for the brand name is still there lmao. If clients know what kinda ppl we are hiring, bet they'll scream at the auditors face alr

If client side are comprised of ex Big4 ppl, they definitely know. They're just happy to be out of the slavepen.

Of course, during auditor reappointment, everyone will say this firm that firm very good, very professional, will recommend reappointment etc etc. Audit comm happy, board of directors happy, nobody rock the boat can liao. act blur live longer

Unregistered 07-12-2023 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 262499)
time to find a new opportunity! job hunting~

Hard headcount freeze everywhere bro. I wish i could move out too

Unregistered 07-12-2023 11:16 PM

orange don't have pip downsizing and hiring freeze?

Unregistered 08-12-2023 09:57 AM

anyone have success jumping out? My mates and managers all left without a job or grabbed any sales job, I dont want to stay but I need to pay my rent man

Unregistered 08-12-2023 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 262556)
anyone have success jumping out? My mates and managers all left without a job or grabbed any sales job, I dont want to stay but I need to pay my rent man

you jhk ah?

Unregistered 08-12-2023 02:16 PM

Does anyone knows what is the OT meal allowance for Deloitte? I heard they are the lowest.

Unregistered 08-12-2023 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 262575)
Does anyone knows what is the OT meal allowance for Deloitte? I heard they are the lowest.

7.50 but must select grab saver delivery.