Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 20-11-2023 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260917)
No wonder the freshies feels like a bit slow compared to the seniors.

it's super obvious this year too. like seriously, give written instructions and template to fill in the blanks with a script also cannot do correctly, must ownself write wrong story. Every single thing ask question without any thought. Do work without actually doing the work. Write remarks and emails also can't write properly. Guess future audit is just getting outsourced to India since partners don't wanna improve things and would rather hire crap.

I'm not even someone who like to **** on juniors, prev year was fine. The level of juniors I'm getting this year is just too insane. It's like SME chinaman firm 2.5k pay quality. Not even tonkotsu ramen uni grads either.

Unregistered 20-11-2023 09:53 PM

curious who are the people asking these. current auditors? former auditors? non-audit people with friends who are in audit so you wanna know how much they earn?

Like why even need with and without 10%? Can't you add it yourself? Is this the kind of fresh grads big 4 is taking in nowadays?

Unregistered 20-11-2023 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260937)
curious who are the people asking these. current auditors? former auditors? non-audit people with friends who are in audit so you wanna know how much they earn?

Like why even need with and without 10%? Can't you add it yourself? Is this the kind of fresh grads big 4 is taking in nowadays?

Likely a mixture of:

Current auditors shy to ask their seniors what's the next pay.
Former auditors want to kaypoh how much the pay has changed since they left
People totally not in the industry but want to know how much their "friends" in audit are making to feel better about themselves
Students / undergraduates / prospective applicants looking for salary information

Unregistered 20-11-2023 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260937)

I lurk in this thread occasionally to make myself feel better whenever I see Big4's low pay.

Unregistered 20-11-2023 10:58 PM

mycareersfuture has the pay btw. more reliable since the salary post disappeared a long time ago lol. anyway for postings that are not lumped together, mcf is quite accurate (see the lower end, higher end is +17% encashed cpf for foreigners)

Unregistered 20-11-2023 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260834)
are u dumb? the post mentioned vouching at tuas.
more important matters like AC meeting or AGM confirm go down la.

dun be goondo.
confirm u r tonkatsu. cannot read.

Chill bro.

Tbh , i dont really care. Haha
Why i want care abt small potato senior

Unregistered 20-11-2023 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260923)
Can share how much is M1 pay with and without the 10%?

My guess is 7k without, 7.7k with?

Thank you

You will know it when u hit m1.

6.9 or 7 max

Unregistered 20-11-2023 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo xin ting (Post 260910)
s://3.ntu.edu.sg/oad2/website_files/igp/ntu_igp.pdf

lol accountancy from ntu is a dumping ground bro
even business and philosophy are more popular
accountancy is comparable to arts, chinese, history degrees
lol at all the people who are still ot-ing in office
mostly malaysias yuck

Accountancy BCC/B
Business BBC/B
Art, Design & Media BCC/C
Chinese BCC/B
History BCC/C
Philosophy BBC/C

like that i study chinese better. at least can beo ATB rather than working with kampung jhk in big 4 slum

Unregistered 20-11-2023 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo xin ting (Post 260911)
its thanks to those malaysian ****ers that our government import to dilute our salary and lower the quality of audit. its also thanks to the HR and interviewers for doing such a good job.

cant wait for firm recharge/closure, to get out
oh wait.. i've been saying this since a few years back

now big 4 HR also got pinoy

heng GLC HR mostly sinkies so they hire mostly sinkies and got quota for foreigners

Unregistered 21-11-2023 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260958)
now big 4 HR also got pinoy

heng GLC HR mostly sinkies so they hire mostly sinkies and got quota for foreigners

The new compass system seriously blocked the foreigner pipeline for big 4 though. Heard a lot of people's offer got cancelled because they couldn't get 40 points for EP points system (no surprises considering the "diversity"). Which is why they're seriously pushing us to outsource to India next year. We're going down the path of US soon (minus the pay) lol