Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 16-08-2023 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254044)
Pwc bonus not out? When do they pay out? New staff here

new staff is get kosong.... even got also prorated unless u do full year

Unregistered 16-08-2023 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254044)
Pwc bonus not out? When do they pay out? New staff here

You will have better luck asking your PwC friends compared to non-PwC peeps like us.

Unregistered 16-08-2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253981)
any hiring freeze atm? no replies on application to senior role for a month already

ya, unofficially because firms not doing well. hr side post ads but audit side hiring managers not reviewing. if next year even more staff shortage you know why

Unregistered 16-08-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254057)
ya, unofficially because firms not doing well. hr side post ads but audit side hiring managers not reviewing. if next year even more staff shortage you know why

why next year instead of this year

Unregistered 16-08-2023 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254059)
why next year instead of this year

because peak is over this year idiot.

Unregistered 16-08-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254057)

No need next year. Sep 2023 the passes eligibility will change.
See jhk huat while sinkie cant get job. MOM exceptions are killing this profession. Are they going to give exception for not hitting the quota.

Unregistered 16-08-2023 12:25 PM

I’m a newly promoted senior and would like to have some opinion over here: I was previously from an fairly big engagement but ever since I got promoted to senior, I was plotted out of the big engagement and plotted to several smaller engagement where I am the overall in charge. Is this a bad thing? Are there any pros to doing smaller jobs as compared to bigger jobs?

Unregistered 16-08-2023 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254067)
See jhk huat while sinkie cant get job. MOM exceptions are killing this profession. Are they going to give exception for not hitting the quota.

Only 5 unis are listed under the qualification section, don't you think this create a higher barrier for them?

Unregistered 16-08-2023 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254067)

jhk will fail diversity points lol. unless they somehow can get jhk on work pass. even spass a lot wasn't approved last year

Unregistered 16-08-2023 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254068)
I’m a newly promoted senior and would like to have some opinion over here: I was previously from an fairly big engagement but ever since I got promoted to senior, I was plotted out of the big engagement and plotted to several smaller engagement where I am the overall in charge. Is this a bad thing? Are there any pros to doing smaller jobs as compared to bigger jobs?

easier to promote since easy to show what you done