Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 26-04-2023 01:28 PM

deloitte is the lousy poop

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247100)
Join deloitte acp become senior in a year if you wanna join b4

thats a trap.
full of workload.
peanut pay.

Unregistered 26-04-2023 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247101)
thats a trap.
full of workload.
peanut pay.

Honestly everyone complain about pay. What is an 'acceptable pay'?

Please shared:

Fresh Grad:
1YOE:
2YOE:
3YOE:

What is not peanuts/enuff? How much does a company need to pay you? Or are you just a negative nancy who will complain even if you are paid 6k entry level at B4?

Unregistered 26-04-2023 04:46 PM

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247112)

Please shared:

Fresh Grad:
1YOE:
2YOE:
3YOE:

What is not peanuts/enuff? How much does a company need to pay you? Or are you just a negative nancy who will complain even if you are paid 6k entry level at B4?

Pay is subjective to workload. More workload definitely more pay.
Assuming workload does not change in a typical big4 audit.

Fresh Grad:
1YOE: 6k
2YOE: 6.5k
3YOE: 7k

Remember, their recent increase of $500 base pay is to cover 5 years of past inflation. Not really an increase though.

Paying $3.5k for audit? what a joke when other companies pay $4k, or MAP pays $5k ~6k?
I do understand those may be difficult too. But aren't audit difficult too? face client face bosses face partners, poor budgeting, rush FS report until 4am?

If they are paying $3.5k for audit, then there must be no double / triple bookings.
No rushing of FS till 4am. Maximum 9pm and office data shut down for the greater good.

:)

Unregistered 26-04-2023 04:56 PM

woppsie no offence intended

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247112)

Please shared:

Fresh Grad:
1YOE:
2YOE:
3YOE:

Oh and and must have a pay scale.
I've work with so many incompetent people in big4. Some anyhow do work. Some dont vouch. Some waiting for interns to do A2 work. lol

Definitely, these scums cannot get 6k. They must have 6monthly review and revise these scums out.

Not to forget some incompetent Malaysians / foreigners. oh gosh.
sry to say, some priv uni too.

These shud have all different pay grade.

Else, it is just degrading the local uni grads.
too bad.

no offense intended.

Unregistered 26-04-2023 05:06 PM

audit used to pay people with dignity but recently the bar to enter keep getting lower and ppl keep undercut each other to get clients/job so ppl are willing to do audit for lower audit fee and <2.5k per month salary.

Hence, this profession become like a commodity alr

Unregistered 26-04-2023 06:07 PM

love u

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247119)
audit used to pay people with dignity but recently the bar to enter keep getting lower and ppl keep undercut each other to get clients/job so ppl are willing to do audit for lower audit fee and <2.5k per month salary.

Hence, this profession become like a commodity alr

But companies fail to know that lower audit fees = cheaper manpower + budget.
This will lead to poor audit quality. Then result in audit failure.

The another reason why big4 scandal is so common is because of the employees are not going a good job. I personally saw my assistant not vouching the invoices (when i was an intern). She did have double engagement. Too busy. But i cant voice anything because my internship grade is dependent on them. If i get a B on internship. i can say bye bye to local uni.

Instead of double book, big4 should mandate single bookings so that auditors can solely focus on one company at a time. In addition, they shud raise the audit fees to have better budget too.

Raising the bar to enter shud be done. I do agree last time big4 is so well known and looked up upon. But, not now. All the smart people are avoiding big4. why? because they can get better opportunities elsewhr.

Malaysians love big4 in sg coz their 3.5k is tripled. They are willing to do it. But the thing is their knowledge is damn poor. Noob auditors audit companies are bound to have audit failures.

Unregistered 26-04-2023 06:42 PM

please cum on my face

hi i really love the audit stable progession. But seems like ppl avoiding big 4 like a plague. Should i join b4?

Unregistered 26-04-2023 06:45 PM

sex god

I really miss the good times in big 4, drinking session with all the young xmm haha

Unregistered 26-04-2023 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247125)
I really miss the good times in big 4, drinking session with all the young xmm haha

Haha

Haha

Haha haha

Fking retard

Unregistered 26-04-2023 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247115)
Pay is subjective to workload. More workload definitely more pay.
Assuming workload does not change in a typical big4 audit.

Fresh Grad:
1YOE: 6k
2YOE: 6.5k
3YOE: 7k

Remember, their recent increase of $500 base pay is to cover 5 years of past inflation. Not really an increase though.

Paying $3.5k for audit? what a joke when other companies pay $4k, or MAP pays $5k ~6k?
I do understand those may be difficult too. But aren't audit difficult too? face client face bosses face partners, poor budgeting, rush FS report until 4am?

If they are paying $3.5k for audit, then there must be no double / triple bookings.
No rushing of FS till 4am. Maximum 9pm and office data shut down for the greater good.

:)

you must be dreaming if you think the value of the work done at audit is work 6k for 1 YOE