Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 13-04-2023 11:25 PM

Ey kpmg pwc deloitte malaysian

What to do. Big 4 too many malaysian with english worst than my primary 2 son.
Any malaysian here need a tutor? My son is willing

Should rename to

EY Sdn Bhd
KPMG Sdn Bhd
PWC Sdn Bhd
Deloitte Sdn Bhd

to any malaysian reading, I know u eyeing the position and u cannot get in.
LOL! sad

Unregistered 13-04-2023 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246111)
They have equity in the business and are business owners. What they get is partner drawings, not salary. Good lord the number of people who have not the slightest idea in these basic knowledge of their own industry is atrocious. No wonder audit is seen as a third or fourth choice career now to soak up the third tier grads

Bro, yes they are paid through profit sharing. But they have a fixed monthly "salary" from the profits la. Around 18k a month for big 4 junior partner.

The bulk of their compensation comes from bonus, which increases over time.

Unregistered 14-04-2023 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246158)
Bro, yes they are paid through profit sharing. But they have a fixed monthly "salary" from the profits la. Around 18k a month for big 4 junior partner.

The bulk of their compensation comes from bonus, which increases over time.

That's a monthly draw, not a salary. Salary has different implications as I'm sure everyone here is aware.

Unregistered 14-04-2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246168)
That's a monthly draw, not a salary. Salary has different implications as I'm sure everyone here is aware.

Still earn more than u anyway, peasant

Unregistered 14-04-2023 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246181)
Still earn more than u anyway, peasant

18k as a big 4 junior partner really isn't high leh. I am about there already with 8 YOE and I certainly didn't slog as much as in big 4 nor hv to fight tooth n nail to make it to partnership.

I know some public sector DDs about the same amount in some of the more top tier govt bodies and they r super eng man. I know some lawyers making tt amount as senior associate few yrs YOE only

Ok la I suppose their eventual upside is higher as they get more senior so good for them lor

Unregistered 14-04-2023 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246185)
18k as a big 4 junior partner really isn't high leh. I am about there already with 8 YOE and I certainly didn't slog as much as in big 4 nor hv to fight tooth n nail to make it to partnership.

I know some public sector DDs about the same amount in some of the more top tier govt bodies and they r super eng man. I know some lawyers making tt amount as senior associate few yrs YOE only

Ok la I suppose their eventual upside is higher as they get more senior so good for them lor

Where and what u working as

Unregistered 14-04-2023 04:43 PM

Only heard of BB ib / management consulting / big tech / hft / public service scholar can pay 18k with 8 yoe.

Unregistered 16-04-2023 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246168)

Care to share the implications please?
I am actually not aware , still pay tax , CPF so what is the implication?
Also how many month bonus they get

Unregistered 16-04-2023 03:58 PM

Are big 4 auditors considered front office in CPA firms

Unregistered 16-04-2023 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246346)
Are big 4 auditors considered front office in CPA firms

no, such terms are used in banks lol... I mean technically auditors are revenue generating but ur gnna be a joke if u call urself front office as an auditor