Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160918)
Oh dear, trying to impersonate someone else again. How did it go the first time around with the SMU student? :(

Again, if you had enough abuse and can no longer handle (understandably), just say so - I will gladly tone it down so you don't kill yourself :)

No need to impersonate - fairly useless anyway. Everyone knows you are filthy SIM trash. Can smell that peasant stench through the computer screen sia :D

Are you sure you want to mention impersonation humjiiiii :(? How about I offer you a way out instead.

No need to be afraid okie, “take this irl” is friendly, not hostile. I don’t bully people who are mentally challenged. 2.5k NUS BBA no less LOL

Don’t rope ah

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:06 AM

SIM got any hazing / orientation camp ritual?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160962)

Only NUS will go on newspaper for inappropriate orientation or sex cases. Just yesterday got NUS graduate go back steal sex toy. Maybe next time will be this chap here. You never know :)

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160962)

as a matter of fact, we do! we take turns to pee on nus bba trash. i believe nus has it the other way, where they send us trash to urinate on :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:55 AM

BSc Economics & Management
2nd Upper Class Honours

Currently drawing a pay of 2.5k at a MNC I never expected I would have landed a job at. Pretty alright with my job since it's highly admin-based. But I'm on contract work though my manager has already proposed me a pay raise when my new contract term starts.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160991)
as a matter of fact, we do! we take turns to pee on nus bba trash. i believe nus has it the other way, where they send us trash to urinate on :D

urinate? more like defecate

Unregistered 24-03-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160953)
LOL this nut case stayed up late again last night ah? 😂 Really poor thing. Told you already, other people want to abuse you, what you expect me to do?

Humjiiiii :( Quick, answer my question leh — NUS BBA 2.5k, how you help? 🤣

Slowly ah — perhaps with 3, 4 years of work exp you can hit my pay range. Jiayou!! I believe in you!

Why you chase out our NUS SME Banking world superstar?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:30 PM

Hi everyone,

I am currently a graduate from SUSS with bachelor of social work.

I currently intend to work in the financial industry (banks) as a direct hire and am intending to ask for a salary of 4.5k minimum.

I do not have prior experience but I am a hard worker.

Do you think this is realistic?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161083)
Hi everyone,

I am currently a graduate from SUSS with bachelor of social work.

I currently intend to work in the financial industry (banks) as a direct hire and am intending to ask for a salary of 4.5k minimum.

I do not have prior experience but I am a hard worker.

Do you think this is realistic?

Reasonable, go for it!

Unregistered 24-03-2021 02:54 PM

LOL 😂

Sot sot kena abused to oblivion last night, return with 20x posts today :D

Like I said, cannot take abuse, just say - I will tone it down.

Dun want you to kill yourself before you fulfill your aspirations of becoming a Cambridge scholar sia (nevermind that even NUS don't want you)!

Like an autistic, 8year old wheelchair-bound kid who wants to win Wimbledon, everyone, including SIM doggies, has a right to dream big - ahahahahaha! 😂

But first, let's work on that referencing, shall we? ;)