Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:21 AM

Full time NUS BBA
Forum Idiot
SGD0
Incoming SGUnited Traineeship

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160907)
You cannot sleep is it? Be more original and stop spamming the same sh*t leh. Getting boring, no more entertainment when visiting this page already...

Eh bored then leave lah sial

Wait - you are explicitly not allowed to as per my command. At least, not until you kill yourself or the forum shuts down. Still not tired of abusing you :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160911)
Eh bored then leave lah sial

Wait - you are explicitly not allowed to as per my command. At least, not until you kill yourself or the forum shuts down. Still not tired of abusing you :D

Why are you always contemplating suicide? If cannot sleep just take your pills. Wait for SIM side to resume tomorrow.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160913)
Why are you always contemplating suicide? If cannot sleep just take your pills. Wait for SIM side to resume tomorrow.

And that is why you are a good Doggy.

I whistle, immediately come barking back :D

Daily reminder: not allowed to leave until you kill yourself. You are mine to abuse and mog, dog :D

Now, bark one more time for your NUS Masters :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160915)
And that is why you are a good Doggy.

I whistle, immediately come barking back :D

Daily reminder: not allowed to leave until you kill yourself. You are mine to abuse and mog, dog :D

Now, bark one more time for your NUS Masters :D

You are directing your messages to the wrong person sir, am just a bystander scrolling through this page. Don’t you think you’re the one who is servient to them though? I mean spamming and refreshing this page multiple times at 1am isn’t exactly pretty. Oh well, I’m going to sleep now, good luck with whatever this is.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160916)
You are directing your messages to the wrong person sir, am just a bystander scrolling through this page. Don’t you think you’re the one who is servient to them though? I mean spamming and refreshing this page multiple times at 1am isn’t exactly pretty. Oh well, I’m going to sleep now, good luck with whatever this is.

Oh dear, trying to impersonate someone else again. How did it go the first time around with the SMU student? :(

Again, if you had enough abuse and can no longer handle (understandably), just say so - I will gladly tone it down so you don't kill yourself :)

No need to impersonate - fairly useless anyway. Everyone knows you are filthy SIM trash. Can smell that peasant stench through the computer screen sia :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160868)
Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly resides indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

Well written. Finally someone with some sense after so many pages of back-and-forth mumbo jumbo.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:10 AM

this nus student really got mental problem, evident suicidal tendencies. why local uni also can produce this kind of ppl de?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:15 AM

happy to share that I got a job after graduating from UOL with a starting pay of $2.9K.
No experience, fresh grad

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:01 AM

LOL this nut case stayed up late again last night ah? 😂 Really poor thing. Told you already, other people want to abuse you, what you expect me to do?

Humjiiiii :( Quick, answer my question leh — NUS BBA 2.5k, how you help? 🤣

Slowly ah — perhaps with 3, 4 years of work exp you can hit my pay range. Jiayou!! I believe in you!