Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 29-12-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152205)
Are the new laws and security measures against public masturbation at MRTs and date raping clueless women at night clubs really that tough now that you changed your main method of catharsis to instead troll people in an anonymous message board? You’re the kind of emotionally underdeveloped, sociopathic freak that perfectly encapsulates the reasons why any company who cares about their reputations should not hire exclusively on paper qualifications, your pathetically dedicated and confusingly targeted autistic screeching shows a manchild desperately yearning for a sense of purpose in a society that does not give a **** about anything outside of one’s ability to generate capital for the top 0.1%. There is always a bigger fish than you Wang or whatever your name is, remember that.

Wah, this one use so many big word to flame, confirm SIM scholar. Probably studying the atas 'banking and finance' course at UOL. Come I clap for u 🤣

Also how u know my name Wang, scary sia :o

Unregistered 29-12-2020 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152202)
Can find SIM-UOL grads in banks MA/GA programmes but here only got this autistic local uni kiddo whining 24/7 in a private uni thread. Tells the whole story tbf.

Awkwarddddddddddd :(

#AutisticLivesMatter #NoLastPostNoSleep

Yet you cannot show me 1 linkedin of SIMian in a graduate associate program at a local bank :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 30-12-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152205)
Are the new laws and security measures against public masturbation at MRTs and date raping clueless women at night clubs really that tough now that you changed your main method of catharsis to instead troll people in an anonymous message board? You’re the kind of emotionally underdeveloped, sociopathic freak that perfectly encapsulates the reasons why any company who cares about their reputations should not hire exclusively on paper qualifications, your pathetically dedicated and confusingly targeted autistic screeching shows a manchild desperately yearning for a sense of purpose in a society that does not give a **** about anything outside of one’s ability to generate capital for the top 0.1%. There is always a bigger fish than you Wang or whatever your name is, remember that.

Broken liao HAHAHAHHA just like the #inyourhead or something kid, just in a different way LOL

Unregistered 30-12-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

Daily reminder. Wounding SIM feelings is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

#simdegreesmatter
#simdegreesareREALdegrees
#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 30-12-2020 12:45 PM

why local uni doggies coming to sim-uol forum to do traineeship ah? economy that bad meh LOL

Unregistered 30-12-2020 12:49 PM

Just fked 12 SIM girls. Showed them my NUS student card and they immediately became sl*tty and submissive :D

Life is good as a local U student. I shall study more at the SIM GE campus.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 30-12-2020 01:27 PM

Pathetic, autistic. Cry :(

Unregistered 30-12-2020 02:02 PM

I love studying in SIM GE campus while wearing my NUS student card around my neck. I get lots of looks of admiration and awe. It is like a God descending down from heaven to grace his peoples.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 31-12-2020 02:03 AM

Hi SIMians, Aussie grad here

I did just as bad or worse than you SIMians in poly, yet unlike you peasants my family has enough money to fund my education in Aussieland.

When I come back to SG with my second upper UniMelb/Usyd degree (no bell curve, party everyday can easily get 2:1) I will still be more competitive than you trash despite putting in equal/less effort.

I call this phenomenon 'lottery of birth'. Only those who are both stupid and poor are relegated to SIM. Those who are only stupid but born into privilege can still afford the opportunity to go to a real uni and attain a real degree :)

I guess all I am saying is, dun lump us Aussie grads in with you SIM trash. Money opens doors, and being stupid is forgivable if you are rich :D

#SIMian
#SIMpson

Unregistered 31-12-2020 09:32 AM

This local uni grad really damn hurt