Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-12-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152003)
Thks for your well wishes, same goes to you too.

I apologise if I offended you in any way, but I do not have intentions to do so. I just wanted to point out the fact that the private sector actually cares less about the uni we are from and our grades.

They still care a lot.

Public sector = SIM trash are not to be entertained whatsoever. **** off.
Private sector = only hire SIM trash if absolutely necessary. Then tolerate and exploit them until they are of no use. Then **** off

So its true what you are saying, but it is also a bit misleading. A local grad will always win out against a SIMian, unless in the most extreme of circumstances.

Have a good day sir.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152008)
They still care a lot.

Public sector = SIM trash are not to be entertained whatsoever. **** off.
Private sector = only hire SIM trash if absolutely necessary. Then tolerate and exploit them until they are of no use. Then **** off

So its true what you are saying, but it is also a bit misleading. A local grad will always win out against a SIMian, unless in the most extreme of circumstances.

Have a good day sir.

Yet you are here crying and whining for the past month?

Uninstall LinkedIn if all the private uni grads job updates are killing you la. So bitter for what? If you’re frustrated just work on yourself lor

#LocalUniPride #NoLastPostNoSleep

Unregistered 25-12-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152009)
Yet you are here crying and whining for the past month?

Uninstall LinkedIn if all the private uni grads job updates are killing you la. So bitter for what? If you’re frustrated just work on yourself lor

#LocalUniPride #NoLastPostNoSleep

Lol. Not even talking to you brudder. Was addressing the gentlemen's thoughts on private vs public sector. Unlike some, he graduated from a real university ;)

Clearly I live rent free in your head. Christmas time is for arguing with that NUS punk, fk spending time with family!

Who am I kidding. Your family probably abandoned you once you announced your intention to enrol in SIM :(

#simdegreesmatter
#simdegreesareREALdegrees

Unregistered 25-12-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152011)
Lol. Not even talking to you brudder. Was addressing the gentlemen's thoughts on private vs public sector. Unlike some, he graduated from a real university ;)

Clearly I live rent free in your head. Christmas time is for arguing with that NUS punk, fk spending time with family!

Who am I kidding. Your family probably abandoned you once you announced your intention to enrol in SIM :(

#simdegreesmatter
#simdegreesareREALdegrees

Oh man sim boy gonna be so upset now that you stole his beloved #rentfree phrase

Unregistered 26-12-2020 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152012)
Oh man sim boy gonna be so upset now that you stole his beloved #rentfree phrase

Bro SIM is liddat one. You say anything they will upset. I say SIM better than NUS, they upset. I say SIM better than Harvard, they also upset. Siao. No pleasing this lot lah. Gotta learn when to give up 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

#simbetterthanharvard
#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 26-12-2020 10:03 AM

LOL this local uni kid is fking autistic

Unregistered 26-12-2020 10:36 AM

UOL grad few years back, i managed to secure a MAP in one of the local banks few years back, felt like i rob the local uni kids, a 3 year private education > 4 year local uni

Poor local uni kids wasted their 4 years hehe

Unregistered 26-12-2020 11:14 AM

Wah lao, y'all. All school is a good school la. :)

Ultimately, it depends on the person's drive to succeed. Admittedly some schools may offer more opportunities but if these students don't make use of them, also useless what. The degree can only give one a better headstart, if one's EQ sucks, he/she wouldn't make it far.

Excelling in the workplace isn't about being book smart or street smart. It's about playing the office politics game well.

Unregistered 26-12-2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

Daily reminder not to say anything bad about SIM, otherwise they call police hor

#simuolno1siol
#simdegreesmatter
#saysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 26-12-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152033)
UOL grad few years back, i managed to secure a MAP in one of the local banks few years back, felt like i rob the local uni kids, a 3 year private education > 4 year local uni

Poor local uni kids wasted their 4 years hehe

Cannot say until liddat leh.

Not everyone has the brains and aptitude to get into prestigious SIM university (distance learning edition).

My friend score 90rp still never get in, no choice must settle for Stanford.

Better than NUS but still cannot compare with SIM (distance learning edition).

:(

#simbetterthanNUS
#simbetterthanharvard
#simbetterthanstanford
#simbetterthanoxford