Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 24-12-2020 11:55 PM

LOL why this guy so pathetic one ah? Go local uni until every day come here seek validation, buay paiseh meh.

X'mas eve still crying non-stop, feel better la aiyo

Unregistered 25-12-2020 01:56 AM

Never score well enough in A levels, thats why salty mah. I hear only 90RP scholars got chance enrol in SIM university :o

Yes, we know you one-up locals in job search. Even Oxford, Harvard and Stanford must kowtow to the prestigious SIM university and SIM degree (distance learning). So no need to keep reminding ;)

#simdegreesmatter
#simdegreesareREALdegrees
#simbetterthanharvard

Unregistered 25-12-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151957)
LOL why this guy so pathetic one ah? Go local uni until every day come here seek validation, buay paiseh meh.

X'mas eve still crying non-stop, feel better la aiyo

Wouldn't that apply to you as well?

Unregistered 25-12-2020 11:22 AM

Have heard that all uni grads in a lower tier BB ops draw the same pay! I think the pay depends on your job role and the company/industry. Private sector is less likely to pay differently based on your qualifications. :)

Unregistered 25-12-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151973)
Have heard that all uni grads in a lower tier BB ops draw the same pay! I think the pay depends on your job role and the company/industry. Private sector is less likely to pay differently based on your qualifications. :)

You are SIM university filth. You are not getting into BB lmao.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151971)
Wouldn't that apply to you as well?

Shh, logic and critical thinking is sometimes lost on the SIMian crowd :)

Unregistered 25-12-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151996)
You are SIM university filth. You are not getting into BB lmao.

So, what is the point of your claim? To confirm that it is incorrect?

I have completed an internship there and can confirm that. FYI, I'm not from SIM and it's funny of you to assume my education background. Your assumption is incorrect.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 04:48 PM

One lowly local uni grad entertaining himself during the holiday lull period. Sibei sad :(

Unregistered 25-12-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151998)
So, what is the point of your claim? To confirm that it is incorrect?

I have completed an internship there and can confirm that. FYI, I'm not from SIM and it's funny of you to assume my education background. Your assumption is incorrect.

Good to hear. I wish you a happy life. You deserve it for going to a proper university.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152001)
Good to hear. I wish you a happy life. You deserve it for going to a proper university.

Thks for your well wishes, same goes to you too.

I apologise if I offended you in any way, but I do not have intentions to do so. I just wanted to point out the fact that the private sector actually cares less about the uni we are from and our grades.