Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 28-03-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162128)
don’t jelly leh humji kia :( u embarrassed of ur credentials have to come here cry, not my fault leh.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship pui. forever in my shadow :)

Of course in your shadow lah. You so bui everyday use pmd to deliver grabfood instead of cycle how to loose weight. 2.5k traineeship do nothing can get fixed salary, ur grabfood need sweat all these to get 1k plus lol

Unregistered 28-03-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162136)
Of course in your shadow lah. You so bui everyday use pmd to deliver grabfood instead of cycle how to loose weight. 2.5k traineeship do nothing can get fixed salary, ur grabfood need sweat all these to get 1k plus lol

where got as bbfa as u my fav humji? :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. i know we enslaved u la, but u alr so deficient in terms of looks, iq and prospects liao - can stop eating cheap n fattening $2 ananas chicken rice?

come i buy u a nice steak dinner for a change

Unregistered 28-03-2021 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162139)
where got as bbfa as u my fav humji? :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. i know we enslaved u la, but u alr so deficient in terms of looks, iq and prospects liao - can stop eating cheap n fattening $2 ananas chicken rice?

come i buy u a nice steak dinner for a change

You sure u want treat me nice steak dinner? U need do like 300 grabfood trips to cover that leh

Unregistered 28-03-2021 05:05 PM

Eh doggy, keep talking about Harvard and Oxbridge so I can abuse you some more

So pathetic & low-IQ even NUS and NTU reject you, dare bring up elite overseas uni. Kena fk until you cry by limpeh, I tell u. Putrid SIM trash needs to know its place :D

Unregistered 28-03-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162016)
Links work for me. Got to say I am genuinely surprised, but kudos to them. Anyway life is a journey, can’t be complacent at any point.

You have to pardon the NUS BBA trash here. In his own words, he has the “smoothest of brain”.

Can’t expect much from someone who went to “Asia’s Best Business School” only to secure a “prestigious” 2.5k traineeship.

Don’t rope okie Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162195)
You have to pardon the NUS BBA trash here. In his own words, he has the “smoothest of brain”.

Can’t expect much from someone who went to “Asia’s Best Business School” only to secure a “prestigious” 2.5k traineeship.

Don’t rope okie Humjiiii :(

Stop quoting original post with dead links pls

Lai lai, I believe you can do it. CtrlC+V slowly. Make sure to highlight. NUS BBA says jia you! :D

Otherwise, go Harvard dunno how to reference, how to pass? 😂😂😂

Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:14 PM

Eh dog go sim study den go lse u tink satki ah. Also working like slave now sim dog. Fch sim still sim dog

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162037)
Never mind - scratch that, the retard who posted it originally added these weird letters and numbers to the front of every link. All dead.

Imagine being so retarded you can't even control C+V properly? Damn, what a gone case... :(

Damn... did you read my follow up post? No wonder why they call you smooth-brain SIM doggy :(

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:53 PM

Sim doggy. Only sim dogs will study accounting
N finance tgt lmao. Thank you for delivering the food on time

Unregistered 28-03-2021 08:19 PM

need so angry not? not my fault u so trash leh humji kia lmao

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

cry :(

Unregistered 28-03-2021 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160646)
Answer the question leh. You NUS BBA 2.5k, how to help? LOL

Lai, I give you chance. We take this irl la. Why so pussy of your 2.5k credentials? :) Force yourself not to view the links won't magically double your pathetic starting leh.

Humjiiii :( Say real, don't rope ah.

Walao eh why triggered until 'take this irl'? :D

I only making a (very point) point leh - dunno how to CtrlC+V how to pass harvard? (nevermind kena rejected by NUS) 😂😂😂

only trying to help you lah (see someone so low I also pity lah), you don't agree meh? 😂😂😂

Unregistered 28-03-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161326)
Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

you embarrassed of ur reality not my taiji leh humji kia :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. apt that u spent ur weekends bitching here tbf.

Unregistered 28-03-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162218)

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. apt that u spent ur weekends bitching here tbf.

I second-hand embarrassment someone who couldn't even make it to NUS wants to go to Oxford and Harvard :(

Unregistered 29-03-2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

3 years private uni. 50k student loan. 1k grabfood driver. Pui.

Dong Shi Hui 29-03-2021 12:27 AM

contact me thanks

contact me thanks

[email protected]
6643 6479 / 6354 4078
Block 858 Yishun Avenue 4
#05-95 Singapore 760858

Unregistered 29-03-2021 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162260)
3 years private uni. 50k student loan. 1k grabfood driver. Pui.

correction: 3 years private uni, 20k in sch fees, ~5k starting salary lmao

you: 4 years local uni, ~30k in sch fees, 2.5k traineeship, sim forum slave. pui.

humji kia, mai rope leh :(

Unregistered 29-03-2021 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162268)

you: 4 years local uni, ~30k in sch fees, 2.5k traineeship, sim forum slave. pui.

Mai angry lah 'take this irl' for what sia? :D 😂😂😂

8 year old autistic wheelchair kiddo who wants to win Wimbledon angry liao bahahahaha :D

Unregistered 29-03-2021 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162268)

Sorry i realized i typo: 3 years private uni. 60k student loan. 1.2k grabfood driver.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162204)
Sim doggy. Only sim dogs will study accounting
N finance tgt lmao. Thank you for delivering the food on time

Why you so upset? Not my fault you dumb leh LOL. You major in accounting and clownery is it? That’s why you’re so retarded 🤣

Ya - only SIM students will study accounting and finance together. Because there’s absolutely NO relevance leh! Why so joke de Humjiiii? :( Don’t rope la. Faster find another pussy 2.5k nus trash friend of yours. My starting enough to enslave the both of you :)

Unregistered 29-03-2021 07:42 AM

Quote:

Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

I earn twice your starting not my fault leh :( You stupid and humji go blame your parents la, what you expect me to do? :)

Unregistered 29-03-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162281)
I earn twice your starting not my fault leh :( You stupid and humji go blame your parents la, what you expect me to do? :)

SIM smooth brain calling anyone stupid, the irony is astounding :D

Mr lowest-form-of-life on this island, please scoot faster, my grab delivery gettin cold already :D

Unregistered 29-03-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162307)
Tio self-pwn :(

NUS stupid, SIM what sia? :D

Pizza order 30min ago alr doggy. Want tip can scoot faster anot? 🤣

NUS BBA 2.5k Traineeship. SIM Master ~5k starting. Yes - study 1 lesser plus cheaper tuition some more 🤣

Don’t waste your mom’s money already la. Already so fat eat what pizza sia. Just drink tap water la. You know traineeship no CPF right? Better save up for your 2 room BTO flat come age 35 bbfa :(

Unregistered 29-03-2021 01:01 PM

This is just sad.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162315)
NUS BBA 2.5k Traineeship. SIM Master ~5k starting. Yes - study 1 lesser plus cheaper tuition some more 🤣

Don’t waste your mom’s money already la. Already so fat eat what pizza sia. Just drink tap water la. You know traineeship no CPF right? Better save up for your 2 room BTO flat come age 35 bbfa :(

Too pathetic and smooth brain to get into a local uni, must settle for fake diploma mill.

Scratch that, too smooth brain to even CtrlC+V properly.

Liddat how to enter Harvard sia? (Notwithstanding kena rejected by NUS/NTU/SMU)

Wanna impersonate SMU student also fail, everyone can smell your putrid SIM stench through the computer screen :(

Unregistered 29-03-2021 07:07 PM

I am an A Level graduate with 87.5 RP but decided to join SIM instead of NUS.

No regrets on my decision, now i just need to study for 2.5 years ( half year of exemptions) and I can immediately join the big 4 firms after.

Big 4 as in Grabfood, Deliveroo, Foodpanda and WhyQ

Unregistered 29-03-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162417)
I am an A Level graduate with 87.5 RP but decided to join SIM instead of NUS.

No regrets on my decision, now i just need to study for 2.5 years ( half year of exemptions) and I can immediately join the big 4 firms after.

Big 4 as in Grabfood, Deliveroo, Foodpanda and WhyQ

Big brain. Enter workforce early by one year, still end up in Big 4.

McDonald, KFC, LJS, Nandos

This is #simpower

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162428)
You don’t know he study so hard to land this coveted sim forum role meh?

Really big brain. Humjiiii :( Don’t rope okie.

#nusbbapower

Here to help my beloved doggies enter the gates of Harvard (nevermind kena rejected by NUS) :D

How's your referencing going brudder? Have you finally managed how to CtrlC+V correctly? Dun forget to highlight, and take it slow - NUS BBA believes in you and offers his jia you! 😂😂😂

Bahahahahahaha :D

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162280)
Why you so upset? Not my fault you dumb leh LOL. You major in accounting and clownery is it? That’s why you’re so retarded 🤣

Ya - only SIM students will study accounting and finance together. Because there’s absolutely NO relevance leh! Why so joke de Humjiiii? :( Don’t rope la. Faster find another pussy 2.5k nus trash friend of yours. My starting enough to enslave the both of you :)

Shhhh. Must learn to know your role and shut your mouth :)

NUS BBA 2.5k, to the MOOONNNN!!

Really power sia Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162433)
Shhhh. Must learn to know your role and shut your mouth :)

NUS BBA 2.5k, to the MOOONNNN!!

Really power sia Humjiiiii :(

Eh why avoid topic sia? :(

I trying to get you into Harvard (even though kena brutally rejected by NUS, but we shan't talk about that)

Go on doggy, link dem linkedin pages again - remember, CtrlC+V slowly. NUS BBA supports and offers his jia you! :D

Bahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162439)
Not my fault you’re the Humjiiii here :(

#nusbbapower

Not my fault you dunno how to CtrlC+V :(

Cannot go Harvard liao :(

:D

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162016)
Links work for me. Got to say I am genuinely surprised, but kudos to them. Anyway life is a journey, can’t be complacent at any point.

Again, not my fault that you’re dumb and stupid.

Harvard? Nah... but maybe you need to try and rebrand though. 2.5k traineeship, that’s almost half of my starting LOL.

Mind the gap Humjiiiii :( Dont rope ah HAHAHA

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162446)
Again, not my fault that you’re dumb and stupid.

Harvard? Nah... but maybe you need to try and rebrand though. 2.5k traineeship, that’s almost half of my starting LOL.

Mind the gap Humjiiiii :( Dont rope ah HAHAHA

Kena fk until asshole bleed dun wan go Harvard anymore? :(

Like i said... abuse too much, just tell me tone it down. Fk u until siao also no fun for me :D

Unregistered 29-03-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162455)
Kena fk until asshole bleed dun wan go Harvard anymore?

Like i said... abuse too much, just tell me tone it down. Fk u until siao also no fun for me :D

And like I said, I don’t need to rebrand unlike you :( I mean right from the get-go I’m already drawing 2x your nus bba salary LOL

Cannot take abuse anymore just leave lor. 2.5k nus bba trash still want step got time come here play with your master.

Humjiiii :( Don’t rope k? :)

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162457)
And like I said, I don’t need to rebrand unlike you I mean right from the get-go I’m already drawing 2x your nus bba salary LOL

Cannot take abuse anymore just leave lor. 2.5k nus bba trash still want step got time come here play with your master.

Humjiiii Don’t rope k?

SIM brain so smooth kena brutally rejected by local unis still wanna talk about Oxbridge / HYPSM. Pui. Kena fk by NUS BBA until siao, now 'no need to rebrand' anymore :D

At least you know your place - inside Pathlight School 2.0, aka LSE Clementi. Even NUS don't want you - dun talk about elite overseas uni, OK doggy? Cringe leh :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162460)
SIM brain so smooth kena brutally rejected by local unis still wanna talk about Oxbridge / HYPSM. Pui. Kena fk by NUS BBA until siao, now 'no need to rebrand' anymore :D

At least you know your place - inside Pathlight School 2.0, aka LSE Clementi. Even NUS don't want you - dun talk about elite overseas uni, OK doggy? Cringe leh :(

What are you on bro? Why so angry? 😂 Again, not my fault you NUS BBA need to rebrand leh. You 2.5k traineeship, autistic, and dumb not my taiji wor.

Like I said, cannot take abuse just leave lor :( Told u alr, I got ample time to play with you Humjiiiii :( Have zero worries on the academics and job search front anyway LOL 🤷

Unregistered 30-03-2021 01:18 AM

Did you know that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader? It was so unbelievable.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162470)
What are you on bro? Why so angry? 😂 Again, not my fault you NUS BBA need to rebrand leh. You 2.5k traineeship, autistic, and dumb not my taiji wor.

Like I said, cannot take abuse just leave lor :( Told u alr, I got ample time to play with you Humjiiiii :( Have zero worries on the academics and job search front anyway LOL 🤷

Bahaha first talk about going HYPSM/Oxbridge like big fk liddat, nevermind brain so smooth cannot even make it into local uni.

Now kena abused by NUS BBA out of existence, dun wan go Harvard anymore - no need to 'rebrand' hor bahahahaha :D 😂😂😂

Eh, ngl, I feel kinda bad - like squashing out that poor, autistic, wheelchair bound kid's dreams of winning Wimbledon. But at the end of the day if I don't, reality will ;)

Ahahaha really kena abused until dun wan go anymore ahahahahaah 😂😂😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162529)
Bahaha first talk about going HYPSM/Oxbridge like big fk liddat, nevermind brain so smooth cannot even make it into local uni.

Now kena abused by NUS BBA out of existence, dun wan go Harvard anymore - no need to 'rebrand' hor bahahahaha :D 😂😂😂

Eh, ngl, I feel kinda bad - like squashing out that poor, autistic, wheelchair bound kid's dreams of winning Wimbledon. But at the end of the day if I don't, reality will

Ahahaha really kena abused until dun wan go anymore ahahahahaah 😂😂😂

Again, what are you on bro? Don’t angry leh :(

Not my fault I’m living your dream in spite of going to a private uni leh (3 years & cheaper tuition no less). If you wish to find fault go blame yourself or your parents la. I’ll be here 24/7 to remind you that I’m earning twice your starting till I officially start work.

Humjiiii :( Dont rope okie. Can jio one more trashy friend of yours together serve as slaves here. No worries, I have enough to feed the both of you :)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162530)
Again, what are you on bro? Don’t angry leh :(

Not my fault I’m living your dream in spite of going to a private uni leh (3 years & cheaper tuition no less). If you wish to find fault go blame yourself or your parents la. I’ll be here 24/7 to remind you that I’m earning twice your starting till I officially start work.

Humjiiii :( Dont rope okie. Can jio one more trashy friend of yours together serve as slaves here. No worries, I have enough to feed the both of you :)

You dreaming ah. Your 1.5k per month grabfood salary cant even pay off your 50k student loan hahahaha.

Must be depressed until sot liao

Unregistered 30-03-2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162554)
You dreaming ah. Your 1.5k per month grabfood salary cant even pay off your 50k student loan hahahaha.

Must be depressed until sot liao

Aww, cannot take it anymore eh? Faster, still waiting for your humji ass to share your credentials so I can abuse you irl.

You have two options essentially: (1) get abused here; (2) get abused here and irl

Don’t rope okie Humjiiii :( ~5k starting salary, 3 years opportunity cost and no student loan, pls mind the gap :)