Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 08-03-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105001)
Hey guys.

I went for an intv for the CM position on 14 Feb.
i got another job offer but am keen to hear from PA before making my decision.

Emailed HR last Friday but they said reaults will only be out two weeks after the date of my intv.

Do u think i’d be able to get an update on my intv status if I email them this coming wed? Quite keen on the CM position yet nervous abt pestering HR! :(

This reply may be a bit quite late but PA is known for replying on time. Can pester the HR but chances are they will probably be saying that they are doing the clearance before offering the job.

Unregistered 08-03-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105464)
This reply may be a bit quite late but PA is known for replying on time. Can pester the HR but chances are they will probably be saying that they are doing the clearance before offering the job.

Thanks for the reply!

They havent gotten back to me and today is the third week. Still putting the other place on hold though. Any idea how long they usually take to reject?

My friend said offer will take abt 4 weeks but rejection is normally fast (within 2 weeks). Just a tad worried tt after I wait so long I get rejected in the end. :( TIA!

Unregistered 08-03-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the reply!

Today is the 3rd week but I still havent heard from them. My friend said they’ll take abt 4 weeks to offer but any idea how long they take to reject? Is it within 2 weeks?

I’m still putting the other offer on hold but am a tad worried that PA will end up rejecting me but n the end. :(

TIA!

Unregistered 11-03-2018 03:46 AM

Hi may I know how long do they take to contact you for an interview? :)

Unregistered 11-03-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105544)
Hi may I know how long do they take to contact you for an interview? :)

They took about a month to call me for my interview aft I applied on Careers@Gov.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 02:46 PM

Thank you! Did your status change when they shortlisted you for interview? You might be able to check there to see if the status change to selected!

Unregistered 13-03-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105476)
Thanks for the reply!

They havent gotten back to me and today is the third week. Still putting the other place on hold though. Any idea how long they usually take to reject?

My friend said offer will take abt 4 weeks but rejection is normally fast (within 2 weeks). Just a tad worried tt after I wait so long I get rejected in the end. :( TIA!

Not sure when they will tell you they reject you but current practice is that if you are accepted, it will take about a month and a bit before they call you down for contract. So probably about this week or next week you will get them.

Just curious, which division did you interview with?

Unregistered 13-03-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

This is a typo, PA is known for NOT replying on time.

Unregistered 14-03-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105644)
Not sure when they will tell you they reject you but current practice is that if you are accepted, it will take about a month and a bit before they call you down for contract. So probably about this week or next week you will get them.

Just curious, which division did you interview with?

They just called me this morning, on the 4th week.
Got posted to Yew Tee CC! :)

Unregistered 14-03-2018 12:49 PM

FYI:

Applied on Careers@Gov - 3 Jan 2018
PA emailed to ask for intv - 6 Feb 2018
Interview at PAHQ - 14 Feb 2018
Offer made - 14 March 2018

Interview was with 1 Director, 1 CD, 1 DCD, 1 HR Manager.