Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 17-06-2015 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68555)
the so-called "director" pay of $4-6k is pathetic.

same as the banks, big name n title only.

Unregistered 18-06-2015 11:26 AM

haha like that the residents feel good about themselves mah, wah a "director" is handling my ticket problem & listening to my feedback leh. gov must really look me very up.

Unregistered 22-06-2015 04:12 PM

if the person say nv send out rejection letter .meaning i got chance?

Unregistered 22-06-2015 04:20 PM

Anyone from 4th June interview gotta a reply? Or called and checked?

stardark 22-06-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68808)
Anyone from 4th June interview gotta a reply? Or called and checked?

haven leh... I went on the 4th also. havent got a reply... they call u alr?

Unregistered 24-06-2015 12:41 AM

2wks already, have not receive call or email yet. what qn they asked during the interview? i working in a coy for more than 10years, will they asked y i want to leave the present coy n join them? can i reply honestly, say my bosses only promote those who can carry balls n also i never job hopping b4? or should i tell lies say, i want to explore more n learn more thing? my aim actually is hope i can be employed by a coy who gives recognition, promotion n pay raise; not carry balls then promotion n pay raise.

Unregistered 24-06-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68910)
2wks already, have not receive call or email yet. what qn they asked during the interview? i working in a coy for more than 10years, will they asked y i want to leave the present coy n join them? can i reply honestly, say my bosses only promote those who can carry balls n also i never job hopping b4? or should i tell lies say, i want to explore more n learn more thing? my aim actually is hope i can be employed by a coy who gives recognition, promotion n pay raise; not carry balls then promotion n pay raise.

PA being PA, you must be diplomatic lah. Dun say curry favour or wat, just say that you want to learn something different and you like PA structure or you like managing events. Along these lines la. Or you can say u heard PA gives a good package? hahahaha

Unregistered 26-06-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68910)

Wow with 10yrs exp, you can be quite daft. You would appear sour, whiny, and self-righteous for route 1. You could try explaining that oppoturnities are limited at prior company, and that you wish to explore new responsibilities with an establised organisation. See, this way you are not lying, and you addressed the shortcomings of the previous employer.

BTW, PA doesn't acknowledge all applications, the advert is on for 365 a year. My interview came out of the blue, 3-4 months after my application. Luck plays a big role, good luck!

Unregistered 09-07-2015 02:44 PM

Anyone knows the main number they use to call you for interview??

Unregistered 09-07-2015 04:57 PM

who's attending an interview for CM soon?