Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 16-06-2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68335)
Hi all,

i went for an interview mid May and they called me up on the 3 weeks for the 2nd interview at the CC its self.

I went for interview on the 4th of June, the benefits slip did mention process will take 2 weeks, would it be ok for me to call and check?

Unregistered 16-06-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68366)
So u waited 3 weeks before they call u?

Yup, i went on the 29th may,they called on the 15th June ( maybe there is a long weekend) slightly less then 3 weeks actually, initially i tot no hope already.

Unregistered 16-06-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68427)
I went for interview on the 4th of June, the benefits slip did mention process will take 2 weeks, would it be ok for me to call and check?

well, i think you should at least show that you are keen, but for me i dint call HR to follow up, coz i just take it that i didnt get it.

Unregistered 16-06-2015 11:01 PM

i Heard that once they accept you, you will need to go on a camp or something i m right ?

Unregistered 16-06-2015 11:08 PM

am i right to say, to apply for constituency manager position, u don't need a degree. if correct, then the salary will be very much lower than those position that needs at least a degree.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68438)
am i right to say, to apply for constituency manager position, u don't need a degree. if correct, then the salary will be very much lower than those position that needs at least a degree.

i think for CM you need a at least a degree, unless its constituency manager executive then min dip.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68438)

Requirements:

Experience in customer service supervision, volunteer management or event management
Good interpersonal and communication skills; as well as be able to work on shifts and on weekends
Able to handle public enquiries and complaints as well as attend regular meetings and events of GROs
Good co-curricular activities record, preferably with a degree
Non-degree holders with relevant experience are welcomed to apply

Unregistered 17-06-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68447)
Requirements:

Experience in customer service supervision, volunteer management or event management
Good interpersonal and communication skills; as well as be able to work on shifts and on weekends
Able to handle public enquiries and complaints as well as attend regular meetings and events of GROs
Good co-curricular activities record, preferably with a degree
Non-degree holders with relevant experience are welcomed to apply

preferably with a degree but non degree can be accepted. Meaning it does not need a degree. if the salary is the same as their graduate pay scheme, then this position will be good for those mid career change.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68481)
preferably with a degree but non degree can be accepted. Meaning it does not need a degree. if the salary is the same as their graduate pay scheme, then this position will be good for those mid career change.

unless ur current job is really that low, most mid career should join as director instead. manager pay only 2k+ to 3k+. at least directors are 4-6k+

Unregistered 17-06-2015 09:46 PM

the so-called "director" pay of $4-6k is pathetic.