Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan Stanley back office before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13670-anyone-work-jpm-gs-morgan-stanley-back-office-before.html)

Unregistered 04-12-2022 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236459)
hiring freeze for which dept?

No hiring freeze, dude just made it up after originally falsely claiming there's news articles reporting that GS had a hiring freeze.

Unregistered 04-12-2022 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236460)
No hiring freeze, dude just made it up after originally falsely claiming there's news articles reporting that GS had a hiring freeze.

lmao i thought so... i still see GS listings for marketing, ops, tech etc on linkedin and some of my fresh grads friends even got hired last week.

no idea why tf he got so many replies saying "thanks" lol.

Unregistered 04-12-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236247)
i work for GS and i can confirm that there is a hiring freeze placed till Feb 2023. however, there are still exceptions depending on business justification. i have seen teams managing to put up a strong request up to MD level for headcount approval. also, there is no hiring freeze on contingent workers, so many of the new hires that you see are contract staff.

thanks for sharing the truth! at least you're honest unlike those losers claiming that there isn't a hiring freeze or their friends getting jobs in gs lololol.

Unregistered 04-12-2022 09:00 PM

Quote:

i work for GS and i can confirm that there is a hiring freeze placed till Feb 2023. however, there are still exceptions depending on business justification. i have seen teams managing to put up a strong request up to MD level for headcount approval. also, there is no hiring freeze on contingent workers, so many of the new hires that you see are contract staff.

respect! the only real post in this thread!

Unregistered 04-12-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236477)
respect! the only real post in this thread!

Are you so insecure that you're literally jerking your own fake post every 2 hours after you got called out for not being able to cite a news source that GS has a hiring freeze? Pathetic, no wonder you think there's a hiring freeze, dumb loser reject who can't even get 1st rd interview.

Unregistered 04-12-2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236478)
Are you so insecure that you're literally jerking your own fake post every 2 hours after you got called out for not being able to cite a news source that GS has a hiring freeze? Pathetic, no wonder you think there's a hiring freeze, dumb loser reject who can't even get 1st rd interview.

let's ignore this dumb loser and only focus on meaningful and helpful posts!

Unregistered 04-12-2022 09:44 PM

Quote:

mad respect for this guy for giving helpful tips instead of just flaming others like the poster above me

Unregistered 05-12-2022 01:11 AM

Quote:

thanks for the insights!

Unregistered 05-12-2022 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236478)

LOL makes sense

The guy kenna rejected so now he spam everyday because no job

Unregistered 05-12-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

thank you for being so helpful!