Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan Stanley back office before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13670-anyone-work-jpm-gs-morgan-stanley-back-office-before.html)

Unregistered 02-12-2022 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236315)
stop spamming idiot.

or what? oh nothing? Sit down then dumb bitch.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236247)
i work for GS and i can confirm that there is a hiring freeze placed till Feb 2023. however, there are still exceptions depending on business justification. i have seen teams managing to put up a strong request up to MD level for headcount approval. also, there is no hiring freeze on contingent workers, so many of the new hires that you see are contract staff.

Huge thank you for your comments!

Unregistered 02-12-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

i work for GS and i can confirm that there is a hiring freeze placed till Feb 2023. however, there are still exceptions depending on business justification. i have seen teams managing to put up a strong request up to MD level for headcount approval. also, there is no hiring freeze on contingent workers, so many of the new hires that you see are contract staff.

most genuine comment here, tyvm

Unregistered 02-12-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Big! Respect for the truth!

Unregistered 03-12-2022 02:00 AM

Quote:

respeck bro!

Unregistered 03-12-2022 02:12 AM

Quote:

only helpful tip on this forum~

Unregistered 03-12-2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Big ups! The man tells the truth!

Unregistered 03-12-2022 09:01 AM

Quote:

mad respect to you for being so honest

Unregistered 03-12-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

wa sibei helpful, thank you ah laobang

Unregistered 03-12-2022 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236388)
wa sibei helpful, thank you ah laobang

You got so embarrassed that you're still replying to your own fake post to save face? Cringe.