Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan Stanley back office before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13670-anyone-work-jpm-gs-morgan-stanley-back-office-before.html)

Unregistered 01-12-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236247)
i work for GS and i can confirm that there is a hiring freeze placed till Feb 2023. however, there are still exceptions depending on business justification. i have seen teams managing to put up a strong request up to MD level for headcount approval. also, there is no hiring freeze on contingent workers, so many of the new hires that you see are contract staff.

Thank you, that is very helpful. Indeed my offer is for a CW position as you rightfully mentioned.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236249)
Thank you, that is very helpful. Indeed my offer is for a CW position as you rightfully mentioned.

Sigh..during my interview the associate asked if my current role is a perm or contract. Hopefully by indicating that I'm a current perm helps to clinch a perm role in GS.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

i work for GS and i can confirm that there is a hiring freeze placed till Feb 2023. however, there are still exceptions depending on business justification. i have seen teams managing to put up a strong request up to MD level for headcount approval. also, there is no hiring freeze on contingent workers, so many of the new hires that you see are contract staff.

Most new hires have always been contract staff duh. Also, I'm interviewing for perm positions. If they're hiring for perm roles then there's no hiring freeze, stop talking out of your ass.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236249)

Nice fake self-reply after fake claiming you work for GS, right after you got called out for not knowing how to read the news. Sad little kid.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 10:15 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the insight!

Unregistered 02-12-2022 11:20 AM

Quote:

Yes, as opposed to normal hiring which does not require business justification. Clown.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Thanks for informing, this is very useful!

Unregistered 02-12-2022 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236308)

Keep replying to your own fake post after getting called out for falsely claiming GS had a hiring freeze because you too illiterate read news articles.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236308)

Keep replying to your own fake post after you got called out for falsely claiming GS had a hiring freeze because you're too illiterate to properly read a news article.

Unregistered 02-12-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236311)
Keep replying to your own fake post after you got called out for falsely claiming GS had a hiring freeze because you're too illiterate to properly read a news article.

stop spamming idiot.