Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan Stanley back office before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13670-anyone-work-jpm-gs-morgan-stanley-back-office-before.html)

Unregistered 20-01-2024 04:01 AM

~8 months, 16%~ raise here. Assoc 2 to Assoc 3 in GSAM

Unregistered 20-01-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266015)
Yeah, how’s yours like? Heard a lot of ppl not satisfied on my side, most ppl just got a raise similar to mine or lower.

Eh it sucks but what to do...

I saw Citibank lay off so many people, their new CEO abit siao, even till today they are still laying off where they cut 20 Asia Pacific jobs... I'm scared GS will follow :(

Unregistered 20-01-2024 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265931)
How’s this year bonus and increment for everyone? I got 1.2 months bonus and 5.5% raise. Kinda disappointed but not sure how’s the average this year

got the same, i joined after performance review this year so im assuming this is the avg

Unregistered 20-01-2024 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265967)
Clearly not from GS/JPM/MS. Bonuses and pay raises were announced latest this week. The percentage quoted is that of an avg performer for back office. Poor performers get close to 0 and better performers get a bit more. It's a shitty year for most

This.

10char

Unregistered 20-01-2024 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265931)
How’s this year bonus and increment for everyone? I got 1.2 months bonus and 5.5% raise. Kinda disappointed but not sure how’s the average this year

About the same but you what rank? I got 6.1% and bonus about 1.1 month

Unregistered 20-01-2024 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266075)
This.

10char

bro literally no one cares, we know you're the same guy replying to yourself, literally no one here knows what their bonus is lol you're cringe af

Unregistered 20-01-2024 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266083)
bro literally no one cares, we know you're the same guy replying to yourself, literally no one here knows what their bonus is lol you're cringe af

just shut up and go back to your SIM thread or high finance thread or whatever u want people to think u are earning. People here are sharing their cash bonuses and increments already looking to get some clarity and ur comments are not helping the conversation.

I got about 10% increment and 1.5 month cash bonus. Not great, but can't complain since last year was a bloodbath. Assoc in GBM Ops

Unregistered 20-01-2024 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266086)
just shut up and go back to your SIM thread or high finance thread or whatever u want people to think u are earning. People here are sharing their cash bonuses and increments already looking to get some clarity and ur comments are not helping the conversation.

I got about 10% increment and 1.5 month cash bonus. Not great, but can't complain since last year was a bloodbath. Assoc in GBM Ops

Did you get promoted? From those whom I know got double digit increment, all of them got promoted. Hopefully this year will be better for the firm. Last year was really terrible… trying to forget it exist

Unregistered 20-01-2024 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266090)
Did you get promoted? From those whom I know got double digit increment, all of them got promoted. Hopefully this year will be better for the firm. Last year was really terrible… trying to forget it exist

I did, so I thought it would be more. Hence a bit disappointed. But then, I heard the people around me were not even getting as much, so...I'm counting my blessings

Unregistered 20-01-2024 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266086)

says you lol

actual retard