Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217132)
consulting dead industry lmao

Da fuq this dude got to be kidding. “Consulting dead industry” goes to show how dumb you are. Congrats on showing to the world your IQ :)

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:26 AM

This year won’t have any more SG United Traineeships right since economy open up alr and all got back to doscon yellow?

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217123)
UBS won’t recommend. I was in the GTP last year but left at the start of this year to another bank paying more and have a better culture.

Care elaborating? I signed the contract the month ago but now I’m considering accepting another offer that’s better in terms of pay and more aligned to my interest. Not sure if can decline the offer from ubs since I’ve already signed the contract. And seems like many here are saying how terrible this firm is?

Unregistered 08-05-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217150)
Care elaborating? I signed the contract the month ago but now I’m considering accepting another offer that’s better in terms of pay and more aligned to my interest. Not sure if can decline the offer from ubs since I’ve already signed the contract. And seems like many here are saying how terrible this firm is?

just renege onli. very common at UBS lol

Unregistered 08-05-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Given what u said. Clearly you should just renege and accept this new offer. I am sure there is also a termination clause on contract, just give sufficient notice.

Unregistered 08-05-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217119)
Final year means graduate already la, exams alr over.

Honestly, u don't seem very resourceful. 1. You don't even know / can't be bothered to find out what Global Banking at UBS does. 2. You also clueless about the salary when it can be easily googled for.

Global banking is IB in UBS no?

Unregistered 09-05-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217195)
Global banking is IB in UBS no?

global banking is retail banking ops in UBS

Unregistered 11-05-2022 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217232)

Quite funny haha.

Unregistered 11-05-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217232)

Isn't global banking corporate banking?

Unregistered 11-05-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

i also previously signed with the bank and got a much better offer elsewhere. I just called the HR to f off.