Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217109)
Ya also wanted to check on the exit opportunities and able to leverage on this experience to jump to IB in future? Just came across the opening so was considering

You are another joker who knows nothing. No wonder u are still out of job at this time.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217112)
You are another joker who knows nothing. No wonder u are still out of job at this time.

This joker no difference also out of job thatís why got time to spend here lol. People who have a job that pays well have no time to waste on this forum. Loser.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217113)
This joker no difference also out of job thatís why got time to spend here lol. People who have a job that pays well have no time to waste on this forum. Loser.

Lol. It is precisely because I have secured my job months ago that I feel so relaxed and free this summer break. While people like you still busy scrambling for the leftover slots. Good luck!

Unregistered 07-05-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217112)
You are another joker who knows nothing. No wonder u are still out of job at this time.

You must be sg united trainee hahaha salty as usual cos low pay like diploma grad. No conversion for you na so sad.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217114)
Lol. It is precisely because I have secured my job months ago that I feel so relaxed and free this summer break. While people like you still busy scrambling for the leftover slots. Good luck!

Mate not the one who replied you earlier. But Iím the original op who asked about the grad program. i havenít even graduateÖIím in final year and I have an offer already but just thought many mentioned how UBS is good and all so just considering having chance upon the opening. But well given the pay is 4.2k or 4.6k per some mentioned, guess Iím better off with my offer that pays more.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217118)
Mate not the one who replied you earlier. But Iím the original op who asked about the grad program. i havenít even graduateÖIím in final year and I have an offer already but just thought many mentioned how UBS is good and all so just considering having chance upon the opening. But well given the pay is 4.2k or 4.6k per some mentioned, guess Iím better off with my offer that pays more.

Final year means graduate already la, exams alr over.

Honestly, u don't seem very resourceful. 1. You don't even know / can't be bothered to find out what Global Banking at UBS does. 2. You also clueless about the salary when it can be easily googled for.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217118)
Mate not the one who replied you earlier. But Iím the original op who asked about the grad program. i havenít even graduateÖIím in final year and I have an offer already but just thought many mentioned how UBS is good and all so just considering having chance upon the opening. But well given the pay is 4.2k or 4.6k per some mentioned, guess Iím better off with my offer that pays more.

Ubs just the name only but very toxic culture and not worth for the pay. Many in the gtp leave after a few months or a year.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217119)
Final year means graduate already la, exams alr over.

Honestly, u don't seem very resourceful. 1. You don't even know / can't be bothered to find out what Global Banking at UBS does. 2. You also clueless about the salary when it can be easily googled for.

Ya cos I already have an offer not a need for me to go and research on this as itís not even one of my interest, just wanted to know more so easiest to ask here lo. But guess Iím better off with consulting. Anyways, all the best to you.

Unregistered 07-05-2022 10:37 PM

UBS wonít recommend. I was in the GTP last year but left at the start of this year to another bank paying more and have a better culture.

Unregistered 08-05-2022 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217122)
Ya cos I already have an offer not a need for me to go and research on this as itís not even one of my interest, just wanted to know more so easiest to ask here lo. But guess Iím better off with consulting. Anyways, all the best to you.

consulting dead industry lmao


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2