Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 03-08-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179144)
So pathetic meh, have to reply yourself? why not spend the time inflating your title even more? put VP of IB, Head of Family Office sua. this program rly ruin the image of ubs

Is that what you’ve been doing? So u assume others reply to themselves LOL

Unregistered 03-08-2021 02:37 PM

just gonna leave this here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158820)
For those looking to apply this year, I'd say dont't bother. Chances of converting into a full time role is almost 0. Majority of you aren't going to get licensed so will likely be relegated to worthless tasks like generating reports and data entry. Salary is also low too.

Granted the people are nice but there is a general distaste for the program by existing trainees and even their full time employees. If you want to be low cost labor for a year, then maybe this is for you

Source: am going through it now.

like what the other poster said, might as well just put head of fo or ib. ppl will still be able to smell the stench of ubs sgut from miles away.

Unregistered 03-08-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179149)

like what the other poster said, might as well just put head of fo or ib. ppl will still be able to smell the stench of ubs sgut from miles away.

Other poster? You mean yourself? Why you supporting your own argument?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 03:59 PM

SGUT go wash the pots and fetch more coffee lah

Unregistered 03-08-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179149)

is the real ib/wm kid seriously replying to his own posts?? really gone case lolol no support then ownself support ownself

Unregistered 03-08-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179137)
Do yall know why those self-proclaimed “legit IB/WM” so quiet today? Hearsay they got some punishment today...

Do yall know why those real ib/wm so free to keep responding to this post? Hearsay they aren't as important as they think they are

Unregistered 03-08-2021 06:52 PM

Diam leh. Why UBS Super Traines so noisy 1? Kena fk for inflating ur titles onli, i thought you all dam thick skinned 1?

‘Investment Banking’, ‘Global Wealth Management’. More like ‘UBS Trainee | Coffee Boy | Aspiring FO 2.5k Banker’ LOLLL

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179171)
Diam leh. Why UBS Super Traines so noisy 1? Kena fk for inflating ur titles onli, i thought you all dam thick skinned 1?

‘Investment Banking’, ‘Global Wealth Management’. More like ‘UBS Trainee | Coffee Boy | Aspiring FO 2.5k Banker’ LOLLL

I like how you ask others to diam when you lost the argument. Big respect

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179169)
Do yall know why those real ib/wm so free to keep responding to this post? Hearsay they aren't as important as they think they are

They spent too much time replying yesterday. Today need to chiong work

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179172)
I like how you ask others to diam when you lost the argument. Big respect

SGUT, you ok not? What argument? You are literally earning 2.5k and putting IB/WM as your title LOL

Oh and yes, learn to have such shame and diam