Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 19-07-2021 11:16 PM

To those who have onboarded or are already in the program, how has the experience been like so far?

Unregistered 20-07-2021 01:08 AM

so many new SUPER trainees putting “Global Wealth Management” and “Investment Banking” as their position on LinkedIn, sibei cringe bodoh

trainee put trainee please, don’t lump us who are in the grad program/“non-trainees” with you guys leh

Unregistered 20-07-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178089)
so many new SUPER trainees putting “Global Wealth Management” and “Investment Banking” as their position on LinkedIn, sibei cringe bodoh

trainee put trainee please, don’t lump us who are in the grad program/“non-trainees” with you guys leh

retweet lmaoo

Unregistered 20-07-2021 01:59 PM

Agree, UBS is really diluting their brand image with this SGUT program

Unregistered 20-07-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178089)

The fact that you’re even bothered by this lmao

Unregistered 20-07-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178116)

Not the original poster but do agree that these trainees are overinflating their positions. I think it's unfair to those who have earned their way in (through numerous quality finance internships) and attained graduate positions as opposed to these SUPER trainees who have less stellar backgrounds but claim to be of equal standing to these graduates.

Unregistered 20-07-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178116)

Ofc I’m bothered. I’m assuming you are one of those trainees doing ops but omit trainee, SUPER or SGUT entirely in your title (on linkedin/resume).

SUPER trainees and Graduate Trainees are different. Not just in title, but pay, progression and quite frankly breed. Barriers to entry for SUPER so low still want step IB and WM.

Unregistered 27-07-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178127)
Ofc I’m bothered. I’m assuming you are one of those trainees doing ops but omit trainee, SUPER or SGUT entirely in your title (on linkedin/resume).

SUPER trainees and Graduate Trainees are different. Not just in title, but pay, progression and quite frankly breed. Barriers to entry for SUPER so low still want step IB and WM.

Ignore them. You do your best and let them do what they want. If you're good then you're good. Title on your LinkedIn don't mean ****.

Unregistered 31-07-2021 03:57 AM

UBS got SEA top dota player

Unregistered 31-07-2021 03:58 AM

Ubs super trainees? More like super waste time