Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 01-02-2024 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267298)
bullsh1t

prove it right now, give me the first 3 letters of your name and i will check your names on team whether you're lying or what

i can also check last seed batches, names are all on previous seed teams

Why would I dox myself on an anonymous forum? You could instead ask me for information that I would only have known if I was there during techtrek. Like the itinerary app you guys had to build, the individual challenges where basically nobody could complete, the boring speech the ed gave, etc etc

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267295)
10%? 16 peeps? Are all the seed batches so small? And there are no other intakes this year already

There were multiple techtreks and two intakes for previous years, this year they scaled it down to just one intake with reduced size

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267299)
Why would I dox myself on an anonymous forum? You could instead ask me for information that I would only have known if I was there during techtrek. Like the itinerary app you guys had to build, the individual challenges where basically nobody could complete, the boring speech the ed gave, etc etc

how is asking u for 3 letters of your given name = dox? but ok,

then when is our townhall? tell me the date. this one can right? its not a big leak lol literally just asking for the date.

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267301)
how is asking u for 3 letters of your given name = dox? but ok,

then when is our townhall? tell me the date. this one can right? its not a big leak lol literally just asking for the date.

Why would I give out a future date to get myself into trouble? I can tell you the last townhall that already happened which was the ops townhall on mon.

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267302)
Why would I give out a future date to get myself into trouble? I can tell you the last townhall that already happened which was the ops townhall on mon.

bu11sh1t you are a liar there was no townhall on monday you clown

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267302)

yeah yeah im done wasting my time with a retard like u

16 seeders only my ass, ure a dumbass.

cannot tell me townhall date but can openly say only 10% make it? lol fking retard

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267304)
bu11sh1t you are a liar there was no townhall on monday you clown

i really no bluff one, you super high on copium leh. Sad!

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267306)
yeah yeah im done wasting my time with a retard like u

16 seeders only my ass, ure a dumbass.

cannot tell me townhall date but can openly say only 10% make it? lol fking retard

y muz prove myself to you? you come find me we talk talk things nice nice

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:46 PM

so far half of my grp got shortlisted email

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:47 PM

and the other half got blacklisted email for cheating